NEED HELP FROM THE EXPERTS! 16 Girls in Vegas - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

NEED HELP FROM THE EXPERTS! 16 Girls in Vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED HELP FROM THE EXPERTS! 16 Girls in Vegas

Cen you all help some girls out?

This is our plan please give us advice and who to contact to get free admission. No bottle service as were 16 girls 23-28 and some aren't crazy drinkers and rather just PARTY. We want to hear top 40/hip hop too not just House or EDM but with a hot crowd.
    Friday-Day-Ditch Night-Tryst
    Saturday-Day Wet Republic/ Night-Marquee
    Sunday-Rehab- Night-XS

Hearing about some other clubs like LAVO, 1OAK, Surrender, Haze.

Pleae help us if you can get us in for free and no line and save me some trouble dealing with all these ladies I will love you forever!!

Your best bet is to contact the hosts and guest list contacts on the main page of JackColton.com, ask what available lists they have.

Also, since you are all girls, you can loop in with the bachelorette party contacts on there as well.
    We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have! Contact us at [email protected]

Comment

I would start by getting onto the guest lists. You should have no problems getting in.

Comment

16 Really ? LOL Have fun girls

Comment

For Marquee, let me know if you need to be added to the guestlist for day or night. For Ditch/Rehab, Janelle Banaga 702-622-5635. Wet Republic has no list Saturday. XS Sunday either Ryan Perrings 505-507-6111 or Shella San Nicolas 702-370-9526.

Comment

sh123 when are you coming to Vegas? Did you check to make sure there are or are not any special headliners or DJs during these events...if so it'll be harder getting in completely free (other than flexing on a hosts guest list)

Comment

lol 16 girls arent goinng to have much issues even if a dj is performing.

Comment

From personal experience, if you are in a large group of girls you will have no problems getting in w/o cover even if their is a major DJ performing

Comment

Make sure you hit up some champagne open bars also, I know in the past, places like Tao have even hooked up large groups of women with dinner before the club.
                  -WarreN aka "The Business"

"ITS BUSINESS TIME!!!" -me

Add me to your social network...if you dare...
                  http://www.facebook.com/rw4rr3n / http://twitter.com/ItsTheBusiness

Comment

16 girls?! the question isn't if you are going to get hooked up, it's how much you are going to get hooked up. lol

just contact some hosts before hand, tell them you got 16 girls that want to be on the guestlist, and you'll be taken care of.
                    Next trip: ???

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X