Vegas June 14-18...questions regarding guestlists. - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Vegas June 14-18...questions regarding guestlists.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vegas June 14-18...questions regarding guestlists.

    Hi everybody!

    This will be my 2nd trip to Vegas and I want to make it a great one. Last year I was with a group with all girls, but this year it's going to be 3 girls and 1 guy. This is our plan...

    Thurs-Haze & Tryst
    Fri-EBC (girls only), XS, and Surrender
    Sat-Still undecided. Maybe Marquee or Pure
    Sun-Rehab

    For clubs like XS & Marquee can I contact a host for the girls to get in for free? What would be the cover for the guy for the clubs?

    Thanks!

  • #2
    Originally posted by LizW88 View Post
    Hi everybody!
    For clubs like XS & Marquee can I contact a host for the girls to get in for free? What would be the cover for the guy for the clubs?
    Thanks!
    For clubs like XS & Marquee can I contact a host for the girls to get in for free? Yes, I dont see why not.

    What would be the cover for the guy for the clubs? I would say $30 or so, but to be sure give the venue a call to be certain. Imho, I would also inquire with the host about taking care of the guy as well.

    Comment


    • #3
      Should be able to get the guy on the list also with that ratio. $30 sounds about right, generally $20 on top of that should do for the guy. I'd just make it easy and plan on $80 for the group if no wait entry can be arranged.
      Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

      Nightclub Floorplans

      Nightclub Menus

      Comment


      • #4
        Tryst has an even ratio guest list on Thurs-Sat and XS on Sun-Mon
        Anthony Connelly
        HYDE Nightclub
        Bellagio Hotel and Casino
        Las Vegas, NV


        SBE Nightlife LV-LA-MIA-NY

        Facebook:
        facebook.com/AnthonyInVegas

        Twitter:
        twitter.com/AnthonySBE

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks!

          Comment


          • #6
            Can anyone recommend any hosts or promoters for the XS, Surrender, and EBC?

            I contacted the host that the site has listed for XS and he told me there is no guestlist for Fri & Sat at XS. That's a bunch of bs because I've read lots of reviews on Yelp and a lot of the girls got in through a guestlist. He also told me to get tickets. There are no tickets avail for that night since there is no special event going on.

            This is getting really frustrating. Hopefully someone can help.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LizW88 View Post
              Can anyone recommend any hosts or promoters for the XS, Surrender, and EBC?

              I contacted the host that the site has listed for XS and he told me there is no guestlist for Fri & Sat at XS. That's a bunch of bs because I've read lots of reviews on Yelp and a lot of the girls got in through a guestlist. He also told me to get tickets. There are no tickets avail for that night since there is no special event going on.

              This is getting really frustrating. Hopefully someone can help.
              XS - Ryan Perrings - 505-507-6111
              Bryce Olson @ Surrender or EBC - 702.612.2242 or [email protected]

              No need to get frustrated.

              Comment


              • #8
                I contacted Ryan and he told me no guestlist for XS.

                I contacted Bryce and I'm waiting for a response.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by AnthonyHyde View Post
                  Tryst has an even ratio guest list on Thurs-Sat and XS on Sun-Mon
                  Is this still the case at XS for Night Swim? I contacted Ryan and he stated that tickets through wanttickets.com would be the "best bet."

                  For this Sunday (6/17) it looks like we will have 1 guy 1 girl confirmed - possibly up to 2/2 additions.

                  Any experience with wanttickets? Is this the best way to go? It states a 10:30pm for arrival - how long a wait line for a Sunday night and does getting in at 10:30 mean hanging out until 12:00pm until XS gets going?

                  This will be the last night (after Tao, Hyde (BS), Marquee (BS)) so we don't need to go crazy. What is the quickest and most cost effective entry? Any idea what the minimum on Sunday would be?
                  Vegas Past:
                  Excalibur 2005 | Casino Royale 2006 | Mirage 2007 | NYNY 2008
                  Luxor 2009: LAX, Rain | PH Towers (Westgate) 2010: Tao
                  Aria 2011: Gold Room, Marquee | Flamingo June 2012: Tao, Hyde, Drais, Marquee, XS
                  Superbowl Trip (MGM Signature) 2013: Surrender, XS, Drais, Marquee
                  NYE 2013: XS 2X, Hakkasan 2X, Light
                  MGM Guys Weekend May 2014: Light, Wet Republic, HK, Daylight, Tao
                  Tahiti August 2014: Drais, Wet, EBC

                  Vegas Future:
                  April Bachelor Party| May Guys Weekend | June EDC

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by tdhvGT View Post
                    Originally posted by AnthonyHyde View Post
                    Tryst has an even ratio guest list on Thurs-Sat and XS on Sun-Mon
                    Is this still the case at XS for Night Swim? I contacted Ryan and he stated that tickets through wanttickets.com would be the "best bet."

                    For this Sunday (6/17) it looks like we will have 1 guy 1 girl confirmed - possibly up to 2/2 additions.

                    Any experience with wanttickets? Is this the best way to go? It states a 10:30pm for arrival - how long a wait line for a Sunday night and does getting in at 10:30 mean hanging out until 12:00pm until XS gets going?

                    This will be the last night (after Tao, Hyde (BS), Marquee (BS)) so we don't need to go crazy. What is the quickest and most cost effective entry? Any idea what the minimum on Sunday would be?
                    when i worked there, sunday had an even ratio guest list on sundays. also, you could do a goose and moet special for $400 as well.

                    hit up my boy bobby yeadon - 708-714-0280. SR host at XS and Tryst. he will take care of you.

                    ps did we talk about hyde already?
                    Anthony Connelly
                    HYDE Nightclub
                    Bellagio Hotel and Casino
                    Las Vegas, NV


                    SBE Nightlife LV-LA-MIA-NY

                    Facebook:
                    facebook.com/AnthonyInVegas

                    Twitter:
                    twitter.com/AnthonySBE

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sure did. I'll see ya on the early side as we will have some late comers to collect. Thanks for working with me. Plane leaves in 7 hrs. Can't come soon enough! Thanks for the other name.
                      Vegas Past:
                      Excalibur 2005 | Casino Royale 2006 | Mirage 2007 | NYNY 2008
                      Luxor 2009: LAX, Rain | PH Towers (Westgate) 2010: Tao
                      Aria 2011: Gold Room, Marquee | Flamingo June 2012: Tao, Hyde, Drais, Marquee, XS
                      Superbowl Trip (MGM Signature) 2013: Surrender, XS, Drais, Marquee
                      NYE 2013: XS 2X, Hakkasan 2X, Light
                      MGM Guys Weekend May 2014: Light, Wet Republic, HK, Daylight, Tao
                      Tahiti August 2014: Drais, Wet, EBC

                      Vegas Future:
                      April Bachelor Party| May Guys Weekend | June EDC

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by AnthonyHyde View Post
                        also, you could do a goose and moet special for $400 as well.
                        Hey Anthony, I contacted you on FB just before. What is that deal actually???

                        Thanks
                        =-=-=-=-=-=
                        Previous stays :
                        05/08 to 05/20/2011 - Stay @ Aria, Bellagio and Wynn
                        07/01 to 07/21/2012 - Stay @ Encore and Cosmopolitan

                        Trip to come :
                        06/21/13 to 07/08/13 - Stay @ Aria

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          For Marquee guestlist on Saturday, girls are free and guys are $45. List closes at 11PM.

                          Comment

                          Latest Topics

                          Collapse

                          There are no results that meet this criteria.

                          Working...
                          X