bottle service poll - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

bottle service poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bottle service poll

is it worth the $? do guys feel its easier to mingle with women?

It's definatly worth the money in my opinion, and I think its safe to say the opinion of most on this forum.

Id say it makes it easier to mingle with girls as well, especially if you're a little shy to begin with. There was a thread a month or so back talking about your table security bringing girls back to the table. And this absolutly happens all the time.

Tip the security right and he'll grab any girl you want, the rest is up to you. (girls love to have a spot to sit down after dancing all night in heels)

Bottom line is bottle service is totally worth the money,

Comment

i personally have never done it before. i have thought about it but never pulled the trigger. i do pretty decent with the ladies. i just see alot of girls in the club go to the table with the guys, drink the alcohol and bounce. anyone have any stories where they hooked up with a girl or 2 that was taken to your table??

Comment

Originally posted by GoldStandard View Post
        It's definatly worth the money in my opinion, and I think its safe to say the opinion of most on this forum.

Id say it makes it easier to mingle with girls as well, especially if you're a little shy to begin with. There was a thread a month or so back talking about your table security bringing girls back to the table. And this absolutly happens all the time.

Tip the security right and he'll grab any girl you want, the rest is up to you. (girls love to have a spot to sit down after dancing all night in heels)

Bottom line is bottle service is totally worth the money,
        Yes it is worth the money, but then again for me it is not a necessity. Ive been to clubs in Vegas without BS and have had quite memorable nights. Here is the thread that was mentioned above - http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthr...light=security

Comment

I am on the opposite end of the spectrum. Lived in Miami for 4 years and now am located in Dallas. The nights that I have gotten bottles have always been sort of a let down. Just seems like when you have a table, you always feel like you are strapped to table as opposed to being able to mingle and bounce around.

I would say tables are worth it at places that are table oriented. Had a good experience at SET in Miami last NYE. Ladies approached us fast and hung out.

Have never gotten bottle service in vegas myself though and have had no problems meeting women, etc...Met up with a huge bachelor party with a big table at Marquee for Erick Morillo March 2011. It was cool but it wasn't like girls were flowing to our table. We still had to go out to the dance floor and outside and hunt.

Think that tables might be worth it if you have at least 4 guys on the trip. But when it is 2 or 3 guys I prefer to float around...just my 2 cents..

Comment

Bottle service is definitely worth whatever you're paying for it. You're paying more for the experience you get than just the alcohol itself. Being a girl myself, I prefer going this route, and if I don't do bottle service, meeting guys who has it is easier than meeting guys who don't. You have your own space and girls love having a place to sit and rest their feet. If you can't afford it, charge it and pay it back later! haha. Good luck!

Comment

Think that tables might be worth it if you have at least 4 guys on the trip. But when it is 2 or 3 guys I prefer to float around...just my 2 cents..[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's better to do when you have a group.

Comment

Originally posted by champ20 View Post
                i personally have never done it before. i have thought about it but never pulled the trigger. i do pretty decent with the ladies. i just see alot of girls in the club go to the table with the guys, drink the alcohol and bounce. anyone have any stories where they hooked up with a girl or 2 that was taken to your table??
                Bottle Rats can definitly be a problem, for me they're easy to spot, and then deal with.

Me and 2 buddies had a table at Jet a few years back, a host brought back 4 girls from Cali, they partied, didn't remotely ask for a drink or take a drink, and we offered about an hour into to talking and dancing with them. They were cool girls, ended up buying another bottle for the table themselves. 2 of us hooked up, and accidentally left our buddy at the club. He staggered back to Planet Hollywood (where we were staying) and my buddy wouldn't let him in the room cause he was gettin down with his girl. He spent the night curled up next to the ice machine on our floor. (or so I'm told, I spent the night at the Rio where they were staying).

ItsNotYouItsMe brings up a good point, that its definitley possible to have an unreal night in Vegas without Bottles, and like fromdeep2 said, with 4+ guys, its much more worth it than with 2 guys.

Keep in mind, with BS, theres no waiting in line for drinks, which can be hell at some clubs.

Side note: A buddy of mine who lives in Vegas just buys whiskey when they do BS, his reason - Not to many girls like whiskey, I never have to worry about bottle rats at my table, the girls that come back just wanna party and arent bottle rats.

Seems to work for him.

Comment

Yup. Bottle rats is the #1 concern when doing BS. They are EVERYWHERE in Vegas.

Had BS right on the dancefloor at XS a few years back. My cousin's friend is rollin in dough thanks to his parents who are both surgeons (lucky bastid) so he was poppin bottles like crazy. Aces and Dom all night. Security brings in a group of girls, one of which was at least a 9.5. I could smell the sewer from these rats a mile away but it wasn't my money so didn't care.

Another friend in the group tries to have small talk with her. Wasn't being an aggressive douche or anything. Just trying to be cordial. Rat wouldn't give him the time of day. All this while sippin a glass from our bottles. SMH

Comment

100% worth it on many different levels as far as I am concerned. One big thing for me is I just flat out hate standing that long in a club/bar.
                    Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

Comment

Originally posted by *ho_train* View Post
                      Think that tables might be worth it if you have at least 4 guys on the trip. But when it is 2 or 3 guys I prefer to float around...just my 2 cents..

Yes, it's better to do when you have a group.[/QUOTE]

Always more fun with more people, but it never stops me even when it is just 2 of us.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldStandard View Post
                        Side note: A buddy of mine who lives in Vegas just buys whiskey when they do BS, his reason - Not to many girls like whiskey, I never have to worry about bottle rats at my table, the girls that come back just wanna party and arent bottle rats.

Seems to work for him.
                        Best idea ever! Since I drink it anyhow it's a win win. Plus if the girls do drink it they are even cooler.

Comment

Yes. It happens.

Comment

Originally posted by lojikal1 View Post
                            Yes. It happens.
                            It happened.

Comment

I've done both and had a great time either way.

In general that table service is the way to go when:

- you're celebrating an occasion such as a birthday & have a group of folks that would like to chill together
                              - you're attending a very well known / popular DJ and you actually would like some breathing room

That said it's not required at all. Just expect that if you hit up the bar with any regularity that you'll spend more than you would on a bottle...Vegas has got the math worked out pretty well in that regard.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X