"Where 'dem girls at" - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

"Where 'dem girls at"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Where 'dem girls at"

Guys always want to know....so ladies, a little insight please...
    Which clubs do you prefer and why?
    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

chuck although I'm obviously not a girl, I would say I have seen alot of good looking girls at Lavo brunch when they were doing that. Marquee to pick up a hot Asian girl

Comment

Not a girl here either but the prior poster brings up a good question-
      Where do all of the Asian girls at clubs come from? (if Asian girls are your thing - good for you. Not my thing.)

Comment

Originally posted by timbuck2 View Post
        Where do all of the Asian girls at clubs come from? (if Asian girls are your thing - good for you. Not my thing.)
        What you mean? lol. I know alot of the asian crowd are from Socal. Vegas is an extension of the club scene of LA IMO. I guarantee theres at least 3-4 different groups of friends that I know that are in Vegas any given weekend from April to September. LOL.
        ***Feb 2012 - Aria - Marquee *** March 2012 - Encore - Marquee, Surrender
        ***May 2012 - Aria - Marquee, Surrender ***June 2012 - Cosmo - Marquee, XS, EDC
        ***June 2012 - Aria - Marquee ***July 2012 - Monte Carlo - XS
        ***Aug 2012 - Aria - Marquee, XS ***Oct 5-6 - Monte Carlo - Marquee
        * Dec 7-9 - Aria

Comment

Originally posted by WT661 View Post
          What you mean? lol. I know alot of the asian crowd are from Socal. Vegas is an extension of the club scene of LA IMO. I guarantee theres at least 3-4 different groups of friends that I know that are in Vegas any given weekend from April to September. LOL.
          I think hes just trying to say there are just alot of asian girls at the bigger clubs. Ya I have alot of friends from AZ to who are also in vegas every other weekend it seems like.

Comment

yup mostly from Socal. I dont really do the LA nightlife anymore. I actually have been away from all that for a few years. Just started doing it more last couple years. Between June and Aug, we were in Vegas 8 weekends times out of the 12/13 weeks. So were many of our friends from Socal.
            * Dec 7-9 - Aria

Comment

I like to go where the cover is free and I don't have to wait in line - so basicially anywhere I'm on the list. That could be any of the following:

TAO
              Haze
              1OAK
              Tryst
              The Bank
              XS

Comment

From irvine, ca. Everytime I ask theyre from irvine. I'm not sure if it's some kind of joke or something.
                ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

Comment

Originally posted by redbullvodka View Post
                  From irvine, ca. Everytime I ask theyre from irvine. I'm not sure if it's some kind of joke or something.
                  LOL most likely not a joke. There are alot of asians in that area but there are plenty from other areas of Socal also.
                  * Dec 7-9 - Aria

Comment

Yeah, but there are plenty of white girls in So Cal and AZ also. Where do they go to have fun?
                    (I'm in OC). It seems like the population in Vegas these days is Asian girls from So Cal and bros from NYC.

Comment

Yeah, but there are plenty of white girls in So Cal and AZ also.
                      Most arent the Vegas clubbing every other week type, I assume. At least the ones I know. Look at your own friends. What do they usually do for the weekends.
                      * Dec 7-9 - Aria

Comment

Originally posted by WT661 View Post
                        Yeah, but there are plenty of white girls in So Cal and AZ also.
                        Most arent the Vegas clubbing every other week type, I assume. At least the ones I know. Look at your own friends. What do they usually do for the weekends.
                        I hear ya. But why do the Asian girls love Vegas more than the White girls? Do they get taken care of better by hosts? Or dudes with tables?

Comment

But why do the Asian girls love Vegas more than the White girls? Do they get taken care of better by hosts? Or dudes with tables?
                          Where did that come from? I've been to Vegas a gazillion times and its just girls....but more Asian than White? Not sure about that one...maybe you're just sensitive to their presence or something...I've honestly met more Canadians than any other "group" you can think of...but I haven't gotten to a point where I can say one culture or race is represented more.

Comment

What up Kman?? Well I dig all types of chicks, and Asian chicks are high on the list, so tell them I said to keep coming.... when I am there anyway.

But since I have not see many female post on this thread, i will say that of spots I have been to, the best ratios (for men) have been at:

Tao
                            Bank
                            Tryst
                            Pure

Keeping in mind that I have not been to the newest, biggest spots yet.
                            twitter: @HNIC_Shoe
                            IG: hnic_shoe

Hip Hop Head

I have stayed at: Mandalay Bay, Aria, Flamingo, Excalibur, Hooters, PH Towers / Elara, Monte Carlo, Venetian, Luxor, LV Hilton, Rio, Mirage, MGM, Hard Rock Hotel, Planet Hollywood, Stratosphere, Tuscany, Tropicana, and rented a 6BR house. I think thats all.

Next trip:

Vegas - June 11 - 16

Comment

Surrender had a good ratio of girls Cinco De Mayo weekend. I was surprised actually lol.
                              * Dec 7-9 - Aria

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X