ok, please don't laugh... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

ok, please don't laugh...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ok, please don't laugh...

    After watching his new show, just wondering if anyone has checked out Dj Pauly D at the Palms yet? Just curious if his gig is successful or going to be shortlived?

  • #2
    I've never seen him spin, but judging from his upcoming events his Palms residency must be over:

    http://www.djpaulyd.com/main/?page_id=271

    Comment


    • #3
      The Pauly D residency at the Palms has ended. The show was all shot last year from the week before MDW until November. Happened to be GBDC when was then there and actually caught myself in the background of a teaser for the show. He's okay. The crowd didn't seem any bigger then it normally would. I guess it was succesful though because he scored a new residency at the Hard Rock this year. Would I go to a club just to see him? No. There are too many clubs that have a rotating cast of DJ's I really want to see.

      Comment


      • #4
        so kind of just a gimmick to get people (ladies) to the club to see him...

        Comment


        • #5
          I make it a point to NEVER go to a place that is featured on a reality show. I think that is what doomed Rehab.
          It certainly made the Palms (back in the Real World days) busier, but the crowd was sketchy at best.

          Comment


          • #6
            I hardly go to Rain, but I had been to M,X,S a bunch of times last year so I did hit up Rain a couple times. We were going to be in Vegas for work for 8days and knew we had a night planned for most of the popular ones. So a buddy of ours is a promoter/host and he was working Rain that night. He said come down, its free. LOL.
            He said PaulyD brings in the chicks to see him so its a good crowd. We go check it out and it was decent. The set was ok and its true there were a good amount of women there so it wasnt all that bad.

            Its no wild night with Tiesto or Kaskade, but it was pretty fun for what it was. Would I go out of my way to HardRock for PaulyD? Maybe not. Only if it was an off night with no other top DJs at other clubs and we can get in for free with no hassle.
            ***Feb 2012 - Aria - Marquee *** March 2012 - Encore - Marquee, Surrender
            ***May 2012 - Aria - Marquee, Surrender ***June 2012 - Cosmo - Marquee, XS, EDC
            ***June 2012 - Aria - Marquee ***July 2012 - Monte Carlo - XS
            ***Aug 2012 - Aria - Marquee, XS ***Oct 5-6 - Monte Carlo - Marquee
            __________________________________________
            * Oct 27- Nov 2 - Elara...
            * Nov 21-23 - Aria
            * Nov 30-Dec 2 - ??
            * Dec 7-9 - Aria

            Comment


            • #7
              that was last year. he has a residency at hard rock now.

              side note: JRoc and Ryan work at hyde now
              Anthony Connelly
              HYDE Nightclub
              Bellagio Hotel and Casino
              Las Vegas, NV


              SBE Nightlife LV-LA-MIA-NY

              Facebook:
              facebook.com/AnthonyInVegas

              Twitter:
              twitter.com/AnthonySBE

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              There are no results that meet this criteria.

              Working...
              X