First time at Vegas, staying at the Cosmo. Need help! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

First time at Vegas, staying at the Cosmo. Need help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by kman90 View Post
    Fuck that! You're only there for a few days, you're staying at the Cosmo, so you won't have a problem getting in....bottle svc may not be viable since you'll be getting there late....put one of the Marquee hosts in your cell and just txt him when you're on your way....you never know...whatndo you have to lose?
    Word!
    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

    Nightclub Floorplans

    Nightclub Menus

    Comment


    • #17
      Just wanted to say that I was able to get a 1k min table at Marquee on a Saturday. It'll be out on the patio, but like kman90 said, you should always try =)

      Comment


      • #18
        That's true, is there anywhere that would be ok for a 1 bottle minimum, just in case my friend decides to be frugal? I'm going to go for a 1k minimum table at Marquee, hopefully!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by TKM399 View Post
          That's true, is there anywhere that would be ok for a 1 bottle minimum, just in case my friend decides to be frugal? I'm going to go for a 1k minimum table at Marquee, hopefully!
          http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=12100
          Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

          Nightclub Floorplans

          Nightclub Menus

          Comment


          • #20
            Thanks for the advice guys. I'm debating, would it be better to do a B1G1 at Pure and tip heavy to get a better table or get a 1k table at Marquee on a Sunday night?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by TKM399 View Post
              Thanks for the advice guys. I'm debating, would it be better to do a B1G1 at Pure and tip heavy to get a better table or get a 1k table at Marquee on a Sunday night?
              Pure is not bad at all. It's not Marquee, but if I had a pick between a B1G1 at Pure with a good location, and a patio location at Marquee with a $1k min, I'd probably opt for the more liquor at Pure.

              Though Pure is closed on Sundays as far as I know.

              http://angelmg.com/pure/pure-contact/
              "Bringing a girl to Vegas is like bringing a warm beer to a bar that serves FREE COLD BEERS... and everyone sitting there just spilling Cold Beer all over the place and you have to pretend you just loooove your warm beer." - Andy Haynes

              Comment


              • #22
                Shoot, looks like I'm headed to Vanity on Sunday!
                Last edited by TKM399; 04-08-2012, 03:19 PM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by BSM View Post
                  é isn't invite only.

                  It's a private Sub-Restaurant (as in Restaurant inside a restaurant, not like a Subway) by José Andrés.

                  8 seats total, two seatings a night. Limited Nights.

                  No phone number, reservations only by email and *if* you are lucky enough to get a reservation they send you a Golden Ticket like in Willy Wonka.

                  Menu is all pre-arranged, typically between 18 and 25 courses and can also be paired with drinks for an additional cost.

                  Check out Yelp for reviews.

                  In summary, it's a Foodie's heaven on Earth similar to that of Aliniea, Per Sè, El Bulli and MiniBar by José Andrés.

                  ... And I'll be there in May ;-)
                  It's finding out stuff like this that makes me LOVE this site. My husband would love this, will def have to plan it for our next trip!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    What do you guys recommend I do? I get out of the concert at around 11. I wanted to do BS either Saturday or Sunday, a day party Sunday, and still go out the non-BS night. I wanted to keep the bill at or under 2k.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Marquee isn't open Sunday night unless it's a special event so you can cross that off your list. $1K at Marquee will get you the Library or outside probably near the back of the pool. Bottle service for 2 people seems kind of excessive. If you have to have bottles then I'd go for the best possible deal, just my 2 cents. I know Marquee Day Club sells lounge chairs for like $250-$300 a person I believe, although they are very limited. This seems like a way better option then splurging on a daybed which will run over $1k at bare minimum. You could probably get a couch over at Encore Beach Club for about $500 on Sunday. At least that's what I got quoted last summer.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I am going to be with two more people, so 4 total (3 guys + 1 girl), so I'll look for a B1G1 at Pure (saturday) or Vanity (sunday). I'll definitely look at a couch at EBC, that would be great. Thanks!

                        Comment

                        Latest Topics

                        Collapse

                        There are no results that meet this criteria.

                        Working...
                        X