B1g1....lax?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1g1....lax?

Ive never setup a table before. Last trip we had 4 guys and was offered B1G1. Well, we were quoted 1 bottle min and I asked my friend to see if we could get any deals and thats when we got offered B1G1.

Now, two guys backed out so it was me and my buddy last min while in line!..... while in line waiting another host looked at our deal and said that for two guys the deal wouldnt be honored. Our host still gave us the B1G1.

Im heading down next month and would like to set this up for my buddy. Can I just text the host, and ask for B1G1? Will having two guys from the get go effect the deal? Naturally we just wanna have some fun and pack it with girls.

What places offer B1G1?
    Last edited by wowzers83; 04-01-2012, 11:02 PM.

If the 2 of you are already set to pay for the deal, maybe just say its for 4 people and grab 2 chicks to come in with you. Will that work?
    twitter: @HNIC_Shoe
    IG: hnic_shoe

Hip Hop Head

I have stayed at: Mandalay Bay, Aria, Flamingo, Excalibur, Hooters, PH Towers / Elara, Monte Carlo, Venetian, Luxor, LV Hilton, Rio, Mirage, MGM, Hard Rock Hotel, Planet Hollywood, Stratosphere, Tuscany, Tropicana, and rented a 6BR house. I think thats all.

Next trip:

Vegas - June 11 - 16

Comment

Curious about something here.

If you get a b1g1 deal, does that mean if you buy 3 you will get 3 more comped?

Comment

If you get a b1g1 deal, does that mean if you buy 3 you will get 3 more comped?
        Some places yes, some no.... Its usually worth asking

Comment

Sounds like they were trying to hustle you.
          Blackout Artist
          [email protected]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• OneStopShop
            OneStopShop
            I can hook u guys up on bottle service if ure interested.
            04-14-2024, 09:31 AM
          • OneStopShop
            Tao beach hookups?
            OneStopShop
            Looking for table shares? Last minute Deals? HMU......
            04-14-2024, 09:27 AM
          • OneStopShop
            Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
            OneStopShop
            They have those things in the bathroom. They may let a few of those things in. If it?s not opened. But if not ure gonna have to toss it!
            04-14-2024, 09:25 AM
          Working...
          X