What is the LowDown on Chateau - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

What is the LowDown on Chateau

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is the LowDown on Chateau

    My trip is in 4 days. Hyde 100% Fri. Very excited for this. Sat is the dilemma. I thought I had it all figured it out. However, just saw that my favorite dj , Serge Devant, is at Chateau. Is this venue good? I was gonna hit Surrender otherwise.
    Last edited by Dean of Selection; 03-27-2012, 05:24 AM.
    Grizzled Vegas Vet:

    May '02
    Nov '04
    Mar '05
    Aug '05
    Jun '06
    Oct '07
    Jan '08
    Oct '08
    June '09
    Jun '10
    Aug '10
    Jun '11
    Mar '12
    Jun '13

  • #2
    yes i got an email for that night too. he's going to be at the newer upper venue under the eiffel tower. not sure if there is a separate entrance for this. when i went to chateau that part wasn't built yet. maybe someone can chime in about it?
    ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

    Comment

    Latest Topics

    Collapse

    There are no results that meet this criteria.

    Working...
    X