Easter weekend 2012 suggestions - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Easter weekend 2012 suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Easter weekend 2012 suggestions

    My buddies and I (6 total) will be in town during Easter weekend. Booked a 2 bedroom at PH Towers and arrive late Friday night and fly out early Monday morning.

    We had originally planned to do dinner at STK and then Marquee on Saturday night, and maybe EBC on Sunday then XS on Sunday night. Unfortunately, it's starting to look like no events are happening on Sunday. If this is in fact the case,

    1. Would you suggest Marquee or XS on Saturday Apr 7?
    2. Are there any events you know of that's going on Easter Sunday? What are our options?

    We're really open to music and just looking to party hard with one of the guys before he heads off to the Middle East for the next 2 years.

  • #2
    I hate to hijack this thread so I won't. I will also be there that weekend with a Vegas newb and I wondering what will be hopping that weekend.

    Comment


    • #3
      I want to know also. Going down with a gf...trying to figure out saturday plans

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bbrooke View Post
        I want to know also. Going down with a gf...trying to figure out saturday plans
        EBC then Marquee on Saturday!

        Comment


        • #5
          ok never been to EBC...might have to look into that

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          There are no results that meet this criteria.

          Working...
          X