Need a gameplan for April - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Need a gameplan for April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need a gameplan for April

    A few of my friends and I are going to be in Vegas April 11-15th. Need some advice as to where to go out. First of all, we are all in early 30's and looking for a good place chill and to pick up girls. We will be doing bottle service all nights. Music doesn't matter, prefer not all hip hop though.

    Thursday April 12th - 3 guys
    Friday April 13th - 3 guys
    Saturday April 14th - 10 guys

    In addition, any easy way to arrange for bottle service Thursday/Friday through just one person, or perhaps even get a discount? Also thinking of hitting Tao Beach on Friday or Saturday. May do a Cabana there, again with a group of 8+ guys.

    Thanks!!!

  • #2
    Chad's the man

    Hit up ChadNoyesRPM on here...he's been a huge help to me the past couple weeks as I've been planning an April trip. I'll bet he'd take good care of you.
    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

    Nightclub Floorplans

    Nightclub Menus

    Comment


    • #3
      ill be there the same days.. 12th to the 15th. thinking about doing bottles at marquee friday for avicii or at xs on saturday. let me know if you guys wanna combine.. we got 3 in our group

      Comment


      • #4
        Presto sent you a message mate.
        [Previous trips: April 2010 Next Trip April 11th-19th 2012 In between: Prague August 2011, Munich October 2011, Prague February 2012.

        Comment


        • #5
          We'll be there for a bachelorette party. Some will be arriving the 12th and the rest on the 13th -15th.
          Upcoming Trips:
          May 24th - 28th

          Comment


          • #6
            Looks like avicii canceled on the 13th at marquee.. =/ the ticket purchasing option is gone on their calendar, and there was a tweet on their twitter that said he will reschedule later this year.

            laaaaaammmee!

            Comment


            • #7
              Its all good Presto, we will still throw down whoever is playing.
              [Previous trips: April 2010 Next Trip April 11th-19th 2012 In between: Prague August 2011, Munich October 2011, Prague February 2012.

              Comment


              • #8
                thanks to warren for alerting me on this.. looks like avicii is back for that weekend but moved over to xs

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by presto View Post
                  thanks to warren for alerting me on this.. looks like avicii is back for that weekend but moved over to xs

                  I've been chompin at the bit to see what's going 4/18-4/21 but haven't been able to find anything posted on the clubs' sites or spyonvegas....how far in advance do they usually announce?
                  Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

                  Nightclub Floorplans

                  Nightclub Menus

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This says Aviici is at XS on 4/27 http://www.clubzone.com/events/51373...egas/xs/avicii

                    Where did Warren find the 4/12 announcement?
                    Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

                    Nightclub Floorplans

                    Nightclub Menus

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                      This says Aviici is at XS on 4/27 http://www.clubzone.com/events/51373...egas/xs/avicii

                      Where did Warren find the 4/12 announcement?
                      that banner is on xs' official website and on wantickets. looks like hes playing both weekends.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        http://xs.wantickets.com/Events/1030...-XS-Las-Vegas/

                        Friday 13th of April.
                        [Previous trips: April 2010 Next Trip April 11th-19th 2012 In between: Prague August 2011, Munich October 2011, Prague February 2012.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          XS has all their events listed on FB too https://www.facebook.com/xslasvegas/events
                          Blackout Artist
                          [email protected]

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            For some reason TAO doesn't have anything posted past 3/31...except the opening of TAO Beach in May.
                            Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

                            Nightclub Floorplans

                            Nightclub Menus

                            Comment

                            Latest Topics

                            Collapse

                            There are no results that meet this criteria.

                            Working...
                            X