Traveling with a group of 5-6 guys on the aforementioned dates. Saw on another thread that XS or Marquee would be good for Sunday and Monday.
We understand that we'll likely have to purchase bottles - any idea of how many bottles we'd have to get for a group that size, and how much per bottle? Not looking to break the bank
Any other tips for a group this size (the only other time I went to vegas I went with my sig other, so this is a different beast altogether) would be appreciated - thanks!
We understand that we'll likely have to purchase bottles - any idea of how many bottles we'd have to get for a group that size, and how much per bottle? Not looking to break the bank

Any other tips for a group this size (the only other time I went to vegas I went with my sig other, so this is a different beast altogether) would be appreciated - thanks!
Comment