20+ guys-Bday bash-recommendation/assistance - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

20+ guys-Bday bash-recommendation/assistance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20+ guys-Bday bash-recommendation/assistance

First post-clap clap.

First off- a big thumbs up to Jack and the team-the amount of information being made available here, is invaluable. The fact that everyone just wants to share and help is fantastic.

After reading and reading over the last few weeks-finally figured I'd look for some assitance.

With the group of guys attending, planning even one night is a challenge. All are aged mid-30's to early 40's-and probably half of them are oblivous to what is about to happen easter weekend-devlish laugh....

In saying that, for this age and based on where we are staying ( Ceasars) is PURE a decent option for the mandatory night out. Thinking of the Friday night ( during the day is a golf tourney).

I've noted that Thomas has been mentioned as a fantastic host with great deals for PURE-however, mainly looking for thoughts on the establishment for the night-or alternatives for the Fri night, with this size. ( already thinking that the TOP Tier1 clubs may be out of the price point some of the gang will be willing to drop).

Sat night-some of the gang was considering to head over to the Moon/Ghostbar/Rain/Playboy Club on a table/open bar-decent option again for the Sat night for this demographic?

Thanks in advance!

Friday - I would send the host a txt to confirm what the min spend would be. But generally speaking, I tell my friends to budget $200-$250 per party and that will cover the bottle minimums, tax and tips at pretty much all the top spots (prolly closer to the $175-$200 mark for Friday night @ Pure)

Sat - Going on age alone... Yea, Palms parties will work.
    HardRock August 2013 AOD
    Elara May 2012 AOD
    MGM Grand
    Venetian
    Stratosphere

Comment

Originally posted by T Dot View Post
      Friday - I would send the host a txt to confirm what the min spend would be. But generally speaking, I tell my friends to budget $200-$250 per party and that will cover the bottle minimums, tax and tips at pretty much all the top spots (prolly closer to the $175-$200 mark for Friday night @ Pure)

Sat - Going on age alone... Yea, Palms parties will work.
      Thanks alot Tdot. So with those figures-would that also cover tip to host-or only esstenially the pricing inside the club with minimums.

Comment

T Dot is right on the money. XS will be a 3k min so it ends up being $200-$250 a head. Pure and Palms will be much less. I cant imagine you not having a good time with 20 people regardless of where your at.
        Blackout Artist
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by dnix View Post
          T Dot is right on the money. XS will be a 3k min so it ends up being $200-$250 a head. Pure and Palms will be much less. I cant imagine you not having a good time with 20 people regardless of where your at.
          Thanks DNIX- I totally agree -spot doesnt really matter. It's getting the entire group to "agree" or "buy in" for the amount.

I've planned many trips for groups before, but the ones with your buddies and with this many of them-always seems to be the hardest.

Comment

Originally posted by heebs77 View Post
            Thanks DNIX- I totally agree -spot doesnt really matter. It's getting the entire group to "agree" or "buy in" for the amount.

I've planned many trips for groups before, but the ones with your buddies and with this many of them-always seems to be the hardest.
            people that dont wanna pay can stand in line outside the club for a few hours while you guys have a blast inside

Comment

Originally posted by presto View Post
              Originally posted by heebs77 View Post

people that dont wanna pay can stand in line outside the club for a few hours while you guys have a blast inside
              Very true....sounds like a great idea.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X