Casino hosted superbowl party tickets. - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Casino hosted superbowl party tickets.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Casino hosted superbowl party tickets.

    If this is posted in the wrong section please move or delete it. I will be going to Vegas Feb 4-6 with a group of guys for the superbowl. I am looking to buy 3 or more tickets to a casino hosted invitation only superbowl party. I am willing to pay $100 each for just about any party on the strip I will pay more for one of the nicer Casino partys

  • #2
    Originally posted by John_M View Post
    If this is posted in the wrong section please move or delete it. I will be going to Vegas Feb 4-6 with a group of guys for the superbowl. I am looking to buy 3 or more tickets to a casino hosted invitation only superbowl party. I am willing to pay $100 each for just about any party on the strip I will pay more for one of the nicer Casino partys
    Lavo has a fun Super Bowl Party. Last year we were partying with Holly Madison whilst watching the Packers win it all. They're doing it again this year - without Holly Madison though.

    http://www.lavolv.com/Events.aspx?EventID=489
    "Bringing a girl to Vegas is like bringing a warm beer to a bar that serves FREE COLD BEERS... and everyone sitting there just spilling Cold Beer all over the place and you have to pretend you just loooove your warm beer." - Andy Haynes

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you for the info
      Last edited by John_M; 01-27-2012, 04:18 PM.

      Comment

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...
      X