Host Appreciation Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Host Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Host Appreciation Thread

This thread is for MEMBERS to express their experiences with host they've dealt with. Our only rule is:

- There isn't any reason for HOSTS to post in this thread. Your post will be deleted.

Click here to view the official host contact directory.
    Last edited by dnix; 05-28-2013, 11:02 AM.
    Blackout Artist
    [email protected]

Bobby Yeadon (708-714-0280).

Unreal birthday weekend. We were 4 guys who hadn't done the Vegas clubs before and Bobby took care of everything. Booked a water bed at KAOS for Marshmello and he hooked us up with one of the best beds in the club. The next night he got us into Alesso at XS completely last minute with no line. He's at KAOS but he knows everyone and will hook you right up. Don't give it a second thought, just text or give him a ring ASAP.

Thanks again, Bobby! Hopefully I can get back to Vegas and hit you up again soon!

Dave

Comment

Absolutely, double the kudos for Bobby, he gave my girl and I a great spot on the patio as KAOS kicked off their Thursday nights last week 4/18 with Marshmello and later on we got upgraded to inside table directly across from the DJ booth overlooking the dance floor - fantastic! Great working with everyone at KAOS generally, too.

Another shout-out for a long-time JC supporter and host AJ Rodriguez (760-799-3389), who's now at Park MGM and their ON THE RECORD "speakeasy"/club (and the NoMad pool, too, I think). Had fun at Industry Night 4/17 with a great bottle deal, two table upgrades, and he even hooked up us and another couple we'd met earlier with a nice industry deal at the Rhino for some "pre game" scenery, fantastic!

Cheers
      Last edited by AeroSKI5150; 04-26-2019, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Definitely hit up James Scott for all of your Daylight/Light needs, he's a great dude.

Comment

Arthur Merabian has been fantastic the last two times I was there. He's helped me get table/bottle service at grate prices each time. He used to be at Marquee, and last time I was there was working a host manager at Apex, so he knows everyone you need to know!

Comment

Shoutout to Bobby Yeadon [+1 (708) 714-0280] for making the second night of our Vegas trip (July 12) a huge success.

TLDR - 11/10 would recommend hitting up Bobby if you’re heading to Sin City. He will take care of you.

I contacted Bobby with our budget, he called me and we discussed the logistics for the night. A couple of the guys I had in my group had their concerns, but he reassured us that he would be able to accommodate us and kept his word.

If I’m remembering our conversation correctly, Bobby, has been working in the industry for 12 years and previously worked at XS, helped open another venue, and is now Director of VIP Services at KAOS. The guy knows what he’s doing and how to do it well. This sentiment was echoed by our VIP hostess and a couple of the other staff that I spoke to.
            Last edited by Noobpowerlifter; 07-16-2019, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X