Super Bowl Weekend?? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Super Bowl Weekend??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Super Bowl Weekend??

    Coming down with 6 guys superbowl weekend looking to do BS not set yet where to go we are looking more of where our favorite djs will be. Anyone know what Dj's are spinning where?

  • #2
    I know Lily at the Bellagio will be opening Superbowl Sunday for the first time. I know this because I will be dj'ing that evening, it will probably be pretty crazy, unfortunately I am not 100% sure about pricing/availability yet.
    Sir Pearce - Marketing Director | Music Director | Resident DJ -- The Light Group

    facebook.com/pearcec | @sirpearce

    Comment


    • #3
      I know kaskade is at Marquee

      Comment


      • #4
        ALesso 2.3.12 = xs
        Gabriel and Dresden at Marquee 2.3.12
        afrojack 2.3.12 = Surrender

        tiesto 2.4.12 = XS
        Kaskade 2.4.12 = Marquee

        Manufactured Superstars 2.5.12 = XS

        Skrillex 2.6.12 = xs

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X