Does XS really smell like feet? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Does XS really smell like feet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does XS really smell like feet?

A buddy of mine just got back from a mini trip to Vegas and he went to XS on Saturday. He said it smelled like feet in there and it was kinda off putting. So much so they only had 2 drinks and then left.

This is a buddy I trust, but I have a hard time believing that a $100 million club would make sure that it doesn't smell bad inside the club.
    March 2007 - Venetian | December 2010 - Flamingo | December 2011 - Palms | November 2012 - Cosmo | November 2013 - Mandalay Bay | June 2014 - PH

Never noticed an odor all of the times Ive been there.
    Blackout Artist
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by iamkhai View Post
      A buddy of mine just got back from a mini trip to Vegas and he went to XS on Saturday. He said it smelled like feet in there and it was kinda off putting. So much so they only had 2 drinks and then left.

This is a buddy I trust, but I have a hard time believing that a $100 million club would make sure that it doesn't smell bad inside the club.
      Is your buddy sure it wasn't him who was stinking like feet? I highly doubt a club like XS would smell like anything besides a bunch of perfume/cologne and booze.

Comment

maybe it was his upper lip.
        no but seriously i was there this saturday and it didn't smell bad
        Jose Arriaga
        VIP Host

Facebook ยป Instagram

Comment

How tall is he?
          "...For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come
          When we have shuffled off this mortal coil.."

Hamlet, the original EDM party boy..?

Mostly Very Pissed - 2012 mAyOD Invasion

Comment

Haha I knew this thread would have some great responses. To answer all the questions:

My buddy showers religiously to the extreme. Like 3 times a day. I doubt his routine would change just from being in Vegas.

He's just shy of 6 foot.

As I said, I found it to be a weird comment and thought to ask the people who have been more than one time.
            March 2007 - Venetian | December 2010 - Flamingo | December 2011 - Palms | November 2012 - Cosmo | November 2013 - Mandalay Bay | June 2014 - PH

Comment

I don't think it was the club per se, perhaps there were a lot of people in there and the people inside made it smell that way. When you put a bunch of bodies in a room it can get kind of musty.
              ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

Comment

ya its never smelled that way to me. lol. but maybe they had they didnt have the air circulating and it got musty in there,. lol
                ***Feb 2012 - Aria - Marquee *** March 2012 - Encore - Marquee, Surrender
                ***May 2012 - Aria - Marquee, Surrender ***June 2012 - Cosmo - Marquee, XS, EDC
                ***June 2012 - Aria - Marquee ***July 2012 - Monte Carlo - XS
                ***Aug 2012 - Aria - Marquee, XS ***Oct 5-6 - Monte Carlo - Marquee
                * Dec 7-9 - Aria

Comment

Probably sat next to me sorry I have to take the shoes off sometimes
                  ***** HART
                  VIP Services Manager / 9 Group
                  Rain, Moon, Ghostbar, Playboy, Ditch, Nove & 9 Steak

FOLLOW ME @*****HartLV
                  Receive 10% off any room reservation at Palms or Palms Place by calling 1.866.725.6773 and mention code: 9GBHART
                  Swingers quote: "There's nothing wrong with letting the girls know that you're money and that you want to party."

Comment

Originally posted by bhart View Post
                    Probably sat next to me sorry I have to take the shoes off sometimes
                    Oh, so that was you lol. I thought it was the group of girls that were bitching about their feet so they took off their shoes. So classy lol.
                    <3 Lola

I don't get drunk, I get awesome

http://www.facebook.com/loladtejada

https://twitter.com/DaniJ715

Comment

going to go out on a limb here and say that if your buddy showers 3 times a day, he may be a bit more sensitive than most.

Comment

i was there 2 weeks ago and i was actually thinking the same thing...maybe feet, old and musty laundry or even vaguely ass-like. it was more prevalent near the inside bars and the 3rd row tables. first time i've ever noticed it in my many visits. it wasn't noticeable on the dancefloor area tho. figured it was just an off night with some funky-smelling butts somewhere around the club.
                        "Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by laidback View Post
                          going to go out on a limb here and say that if your buddy showers 3 times a day, he may be a bit more sensitive than most.
                          Really huh. I dont even have time to eat 3 times a day. showering 3 times a day is really going out of the way lol.
                          ***Feb 2012 - Aria - Marquee *** March 2012 - Encore - Marquee, Surrender
                          ***May 2012 - Aria - Marquee, Surrender ***June 2012 - Cosmo - Marquee, XS, EDC
                          ***June 2012 - Aria - Marquee ***July 2012 - Monte Carlo - XS
                          ***Aug 2012 - Aria - Marquee, XS ***Oct 5-6 - Monte Carlo - Marquee
                          * Dec 7-9 - Aria

Comment

Seems likely. Perhaps this is what he needs to go out clubbing in:

Comment

Originally posted by fordan View Post
                              Seems likely. Perhaps this is what he needs to go out clubbing in:

LOL nice

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X