Help Me, I'm New to LasVegas Club Scene - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Help Me, I'm New to LasVegas Club Scene

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help Me, I'm New to LasVegas Club Scene

    Hi Everyone I just recently moved country & currently reside in Vegas. This place rocks, parties are everywhere left and right! I just got invited to a DJ's birthday party but not sure what is the dress code exactly. I mean i know the usual attire but i am a raver big time! Not just your regular raver either as I was a professional old skool shuffler. I dont do that job any more but i still love shuffling & will forever be.

    Here is my dilemma: I dont want to rock up wearing tennis shoes, not be able to get in & causes drama thats nightmare! This DJ is a family friend & I do not want to cause an unnecessary scene, That will be very embarrassing for me & i just moved in to this town! I just want to have a great time, getting to know more people but be able to dance the night away - i'm not the type that stands around when great music are playing! That would be a waste not to dance & enjoy! So: what type of shoes should i buy?!? What is allowed? Please Help Me, are there ravers out there that have the same problem? ....

  • #2
    Originally posted by wilks666 View Post
    Hi Everyone I just recently moved country & currently reside in Vegas. This place rocks, parties are everywhere left and right! I just got invited to a DJ's birthday party but not sure what is the dress code exactly. I mean i know the usual attire but i am a raver big time! Not just your regular raver either as I was a professional old skool shuffler. I dont do that job any more but i still love shuffling & will forever be.

    Here is my dilemma: I dont want to rock up wearing tennis shoes, not be able to get in & causes drama thats nightmare! This DJ is a family friend & I do not want to cause an unnecessary scene, That will be very embarrassing for me & i just moved in to this town! I just want to have a great time, getting to know more people but be able to dance the night away - i'm not the type that stands around when great music are playing! That would be a waste not to dance & enjoy! So: what type of shoes should i buy?!? What is allowed? Please Help Me, are there ravers out there that have the same problem? ....
    Where is this party at...
    and just buy black dress shoes if you're really worried

    Comment


    • #3
      go to the true religion store at the mall, make sure they have black on them and your good. your a local now

      chucks are also cool

      Comment


      • #4
        chucks are fine... playing it safe is a collar shirt and dress shoes.. but.. it depends where it is..
        Mikey T
        Vegas legend
        Former Doorman of PURE, LAX, Surrender, EBC

        New position in Las Vegas PENDING



        Socal Networks!
        Facebook.com/MikeyTantalo

        Twitter.com/MikeyTantalo

        Comment


        • #5
          I havent worn dress shoes in 2 years!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            I guess since most of the shoes I own are black dress shoes I don't really see what the big deal is. Get yourself a nice pair that are actually comfy and you're set.

            Comment


            • #7
              buy some dress shoes until you really know some people and know how everything works. the last thing you want to do is be stuck outside looking in. when you become more of a vet you can switch. just my 2 cents...
              ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

              Comment


              • #8
                hows XS surrender dress code?

                fancy nike and1 kicks will work?

                Comment

                Latest Topics

                Collapse

                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                Working...
                X