Thinking of hitting Rhinos or Sapphire and then Little Darlings - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Thinking of hitting Rhinos or Sapphire and then Little Darlings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of hitting Rhinos or Sapphire and then Little Darlings

My girlfriend and I are going to Vegas next week for my 30th birthday. She enjoyed Spearmint Rhinos last year so we wanted to go to a couple of others. We were thinking of going to Sapphire instead of Rhinos again just for something different. Is Sapphire on par with Rhinos though? We don't want to risk having a worse time just because we wanted to go somewhere different.

We were also thinking of Little Darlings but I'm not sure as I've seen very mixed reviews. Anyone have any experience here? Are there any alternatives that we should consider? Reason for choosing this was I heard it had younger and more natural dancers, is fully nude and standard dances are in a separate room so thought it sounded good.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Rhino, sapphire, ch3 probably going to have a ton of girls- that said just make sure your getting free limo / free entry and be aware of any specials or not going on ex $100 bottles b4 8pm or 9pm.

full nude clubs serve free unlimited soft drinks and the girls can be 18-20 years old. Girls have to be 21 to work in the topless/alcohol clubs. Lap dances can be on a flat bed. That said again just make sure your getting free limo/ free entry

Comment

Absolutely consider the Palomino. It's also full nude and the only club in Vegas that is full nude and serves alcohol due to it having continually existed prior to laws prohibiting the practice. Only problem is that it's a bit further than most of the other options, but they have complimentary round trip transportation (don't forget to tip your driver!) so that's not much of a negative. No cover if you take their transportation and usually a not so well enforced 2 drink minimum, but their drinks are reasonably priced so even that's not a big deal.

Comment

Para, hope you post a trip report and let us know which club was the most fun for you guys! My girl and I are looking for adventures during 8/28 - 9/5... I've been to Sapphire a few years back and found them real pushy and overpriced... Enjoyed little darlings... sounds like Palamino is worth checking out, haven't been there... otherwise Rhino it is ! haha

From Boston, but now Charlotte
        Veteran of AOD Invasions '11, '12, '13 and many other wild'n'crazy trips

Comment

Whatever you do, DO NOT go to the Larry Flynt Hustler club.... unless you enjoy being Hustled! I get how clubs want to get the most out of all the "typical tourists" but when an experienced mixed group of 3 guys / 3 gals can't get a decent table dance without VIP upsell, something is truly wrong. Thankfully it was only a 'backup' location to occupy a couple hours after getting booted from Sapphire. Looking forward to having more fun at Rhino or Palomino.

Comment

How far is palomino from the strip?

Comment

I'm not exactly sure of the distance, but they do have a free shuttle. My buddy and I went a couple trips back, and had a great time. I forgot where we were picked up, but we had no problem getting there or getting back. It isn't the biggest club in the world, so don't expect a Sapphire like production, but the drinks were reasonably priced, and the girls put on a good show. I think the rotation of dancers varies, so it's hard to say what the mix will be on a given night. Definitely worth a trip to see if it's up your alley though.

Originally posted by OmarLittle View Post
              Yeah I'm the shit...I should have febreeze on me!

Comment

Originally posted by OmarLittle View Post
                Palomino is around 6-9 miles north of the strip, 2 miles north of Downtown Las Vegas. It's about 15 minutes from most strip hotels and has free transportation round-trip.

Comment

Originally posted by AeroSKI5150 View Post
                  Whatever you do, DO NOT go to the Larry Flynt Hustler club.... unless you enjoy being Hustled! I get how clubs want to get the most out of all the "typical tourists" but when an experienced mixed group of 3 guys / 3 gals can't get a decent table dance without VIP upsell, something is truly wrong. Thankfully it was only a 'backup' location to occupy a couple hours after getting booted from Sapphire. Looking forward to having more fun at Rhino or Palomino.
                  I had the total opposite at Hustler Club, 2 guys and 2 girls and we never got any sort of upsell once on two separate occasions. Plus we got free transportation, free cover and they had free drinks (literally anything you wanted including shots) until midnight. I think the free drink thing only goes until 8 or 9 most nights, but it went until midnight on the two Sundays we were there.

Comment

is little darlings worth going ? looking at doing that as have done the rhino

Comment

Originally posted by bigsi26 View Post
                      is little darlings worth going ? looking at doing that as have done the rhino
                      little darlings is gross
                      Jose Arriaga
                      VIP Host

Facebook ยป Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by DeX View Post
                        little darlings is gross
                        gross in a good way lol ? whats do you not like about it

Comment

At lil darlings girls can be 18-20
                          All nude
                          Any it's unlimited free soft drinks
                          Which is different from ch3 rhinos sapphire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X