Airport Limos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airport Limos

Whose the go to Limo service in Vegas? We just need a pick up and drop off from the airport.

Heard Presidential Limos tossed around and their prices look good. Group of 6 of us with some bags.

Be fun to get something crazy like a stretched Hummer or something not so common.

Yep, Presidential is the go-to. Pretty much everyone only recommends them. I've heard Elite Transportation has some interesting designs based on trucks and party buses, but those are usually for larger groups.

Comment

+1 for Presidential. They have stretched SUVs in their fleet that fits six dudes and luggage just fine.

Comment

Did the stretch escalade with Presidential with 8 people and it had room for maybe 4 more. 2 bottles of champagne. well worth it when we split the price.
        Excalibur January 2008
        Treasure Island June 2008
        MGM Grand June 2013
        MGM Grand June 2014
        NYNY February 2015

Upcoming:
        The Mirage EDC 2015

Comment

Awesome, thanks guys!

Comment

Get the ride genie app on your phone too

Comment

how much is a normal taxi from the airport to the strip? there is only 2 of us travelling, just wondered if its worthwhile getting a limo or just a taxi

Comment

I'd prolly say like 20-25 bucks.

Comment

Did anyone ever tried not to reserve their limo and walk to their "kiosk" and negotiate a good deal. And if so, was the deal better than a general reservation? I'm asking this because on an international flight it seems they they charge half an hour extra.
                  Previous Trips
                  October 2011 - Mirage (Strip Pool View)
                  May 2013 - Planet Hollywood (Strip View)

Upcoming Trips
                  October 2015 - Cosmopolitan, Vdara (Panoramic Suite)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X