Thursday night options - 7/24 - Surprising a noob! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Thursday night options - 7/24 - Surprising a noob!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thursday night options - 7/24 - Surprising a noob!

    Im coming into town this weekend for a quarterly party thing I host and im bringing a host of new attendees. Thursday we will get in around midnight and I wanted to bring my good friend and old roommate to a strip club.

    - Hes never been before
    - Hes 26
    - Hes slept with 1 girl which he just broke up with a few weeks ago (for this vegas trip)
    - Hes super cautious and reserved
    - If he gets drunk he becomes a man

    What should I be looking at cash wise, venue wise, options etc.

    I have a super legit hookup at sapphires but he might have work Friday which would mean no fun time thursday night.

    I might rent a cheap ass room at the Luxor, pre-game there, get limo to pick us up and hit one of the clubs. Advice?
    "The man on the top of the mountain didn't fall there"

    Go BIG then go HOME

    Level 5 - Vegas Fanatic

    July 24-26th COY Presents - Return of the King - Recap Video
    June 18th-21th - Filming EDC
    November 2014 - COY Presents - Turnt Up
    July 2014 COY Presents - Vegas like we don't care - Recap Video
    March 2014COY Presents - GoPro or GoHome - Recap Video

  • #2
    Rhino.

    Pre-game or maybe hookup a bottle special there.

    tell him to go get titties in his face.

    Comment

    Latest Topics

    Collapse

    There are no results that meet this criteria.

    Working...
    X