Embarrasing The Bachelor - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Embarrasing The Bachelor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Embarrasing The Bachelor

    Hi all,

    I'm planning an upcoming bachelor party in June. We are very much set for dayclubs and nightclubs, however I'd love some ideas on how to stitch up the husband to be, in true bachelor fashion.

    Here are some ideas that would probably work in the UK, but I'm not sure about in Vegas:

    In-suite strippers (read a lot of horror stories about being too expensive etc)
    Strip Clubs (we would like to get the bachelor on stage etc, but not sure this is a Vegas thing?)
    Fancy dress (not sure how accommodating bars and especially clubs will be)
    Handcuff bachelor to a dwarf/(insert character) for the night (read above regarding worries)

    Does anyone have previous experience or stories that might help suggest what we can get way with in Vegas to embarrass our bachelor?

  • #2
    I have seen many bachelors on stage at strip clubs. Sapphire's seemed to be very open to this. The bachelor was 'tied' to one of the stages and girls would progressively strip him down to his boxers. There was also whipping involved.

    Comment


    • #3
      JD, I planned a bachelor party a couple of years ago where we hired a midget. I've copied a previous post I had left when someone was asking a similar question. We had reservations of how bars / clubs would deal with this so set it up for 6pm - 10pm so we could then head to the Club afterwards without any problems.

      Originally posted by Our man in the Desert View Post
      I organised the same thing for my friends Stag Do the other year, I have to say it was definitely worth it. I booked him through this website http://www.rentamidget.com/ He cost us $750 for 4 hours which we just split between the group of us. Was pretty easy to set up only took a few emails and we sorted the arrangements out for him to meet us in the bar at the Cosmo where he snuck up and slapped the handcuffs on the groom. We booked one called 5 Cent, this was a link to a video he sent before we booked him of some mobile advert he was in : http://youtu.be/CPBLC3lgc_4

      When we spoke to him he told us that he would be turning up wearing the same white suit he has on in the video so we ended up hiring one for the Groom to wear, sorted this through Tuxedo Junction and they delivered / collected from the hotel without any problems. We met him at 6pm and the plan was to go on a bit of a bar crawl and get back to the Hotel for 10pm to change before hitting a Club. We actually only ended up walking to the Bellagio and ordered a couple of bottles in Hyde but it was priceless the amount of people that were stopping them for a picture as they were walking around in matching suits. If you need any other help just let me know.
      An 8,000 mile journey is always worth it when it ends in Vegas!

      Comment

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...
      X