Looking for help to plan a bachelor for June - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Looking for help to plan a bachelor for June

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for help to plan a bachelor for June

like the Title says we are looking at 8 to 12 guys late 20s early 30s. We want to a nightclub one night and a strip club another night. What would be better for night for each? We are going to be there Friday to Monday. We for sure want to get a table at whatever night club we go to. Just need little help from a host to get things started. We are staying a the Flamingo thanks guys

I think the biggest question would be what is your budget for both nights? Personally I don't really care about dj's etc, but does that matter to you?

Comment

Originally posted by TimWhalen View Post
      I think the biggest question would be what is your budget for both nights? Personally I don't really care about dj's etc, but does that matter to you?
      I dont really know what is a good price to play will 2k to 2500 get us and table and a few bottles? as far as music goes we will be fine with just new age rap and hip hop.

Comment

If you plan to do a nightclub only one night then do Saturday night. Saturday night is the busiest night.

Comment

Need to get the $$$ commit from the guys going. Everyone has a different idea of what they want to pay and what it should cost to do a bachelor party. My best man did that before any plans were made for mine last July.

If $2500 is all in you're at a max $1700 commit/spend. You have to add in auto gratuity (20%), tax (8%), We always plan for LET tax (10%) and handshake to the host who sets up the deal. Plus tip to the runner and security. The bigger the tip the better the location but depending on the club there may be limits due to better location requires larger commitments.

Our group's rule of thumb is 3 guys per bottle so you're looking at 3-4 bottles minimum. Headstrong has his bach party coming up and I think he has a group close to your number and I want to say they're all in for a good location was 5k.

8 guys is just over $300 per person for this scenario alone. Now remember I'm not adding shots, beers, girls coming over who will take drinks out of your bottles, etc. That all adds more $$$ to the equation.

Hope this helps.
          Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

For my group, I am not hitting any tier 1 nightclubs (for bottle service). It's one way I am saving cost.

However, June mins are going to be higher than my March dates, especially if you dates coincide with EDC.

As far as your question, Saturday is a busier night for the clubs - Friday is busy too, but Saturday moreso. I'd contact a few hosts at different venues for pricing (about a month out). It's a little too far away to get anything that accurate.
            If you have to ask how much it costs, you probably can't afford it! That being said, it's Vegas and doesn't hurt to try!

Planning
            2014 - March 13-16 - Bachelor Party
            2014 - June 5th - 9th (maybe) - Big 30.

Comment

Why is EDC prices higher at the clubs, that's what I don't get. Aren't people there for EDC going to EDC, not the clubs?

Comment

Supply...there is a HUGE influx of people to vegas.
                If you have to ask how much it costs, you probably can't afford it! That being said, it's Vegas and doesn't hurt to try!

Planning
                2014 - March 13-16 - Bachelor Party
                2014 - June 5th - 9th (maybe) - Big 30.

Comment

I will be one of them, hopefully prices aren't too high!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X