Bachelor party help! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bachelor party help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelor party help!

Planning a bachelor party February 7-10 2014. Planning to go to Hakkassan on Friday and Marquee on Saturday night

----what's a good nightclub to go on Sunday night?.
    ----Any ideas on what or where to go during the day on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday?
    ----Any day clubs open? Like the Marquee Dome?
    ----Any strip clubs that are recommended?

Any information will help. Thanks!

I'm going to stick to what I know and recommend off that rather than BS you. Do you and the boys like whisky? If you do, let me know and I will expand on my favorite part of Vegas (not a massive partier).

As for Strip Clubs, we went to Sapphires last time in Vegas. It was ok, nothing spectacular. Based on price it seems to be the most expensive. Based on girls I couldn't tell you, but an educated guess would say they are all going to be comparable. Just be organized and get the limo from the club rather than be a patsy like me and jump in a taxi and say take me to club X. You end up paying for the ride and then cover.

Let me know about the whisky question, don't want to expand on it if you are looking for more of the day club setting because it might not be what you are looking for.

Comment

I like whiskey. Tell me more.

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
        Planning a bachelor party February 7-10 2014. Planning to go to Hakkassan on Friday and Marquee on Saturday night

----what's a good nightclub to go on Sunday night?.
        ----Any ideas on what or where to go during the day on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday?
        ----Any day clubs open? Like the Marquee Dome?
        ----Any strip clubs that are recommended?

Any information will help. Thanks!
        Sunday - Bank, XS both mainly hip hop trap now on Sundays. I like both. Bank seems busier because it's so much smaller and harder to fill, Sundays feels more like an LA/NY club with no real line and a mosh pit of people in front trying to get in. XS is fun, just slower more chill than a Fri/Sat.

Dayclubs- just on Saturdays, Sundays brunch stuff but nothing crazy, Friday just gamble shows, walk strip really. Saturdays you have Ghostbar Dayclub and Lavo Brunch.

Strip Clubs- Rhino is the best in terms of girls tho I'm not a fan of the layout, I likes CH3 as a local and feels like a bigger more club type, not a fan of Sapphire.

If you need connects with any of these places, just PM me
        Last edited by kazflair; 01-14-2014, 12:42 PM.
        Isaac Kaz Curry
        Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
        Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
        Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

My buddies and I went to a place called the Whisky Attic (off the strip) as an afternoon event. Reservation only, over 800 whiskies from around the world. You are taught a tasting method created by the owner of the bar (usually by the man himself) and your tasting flight is customized to your experience and answers to a few questions. PM if you want more details rather than make this post an ad for the place lol. I go on all day

Comment

How much did the Whiskey tasting cost? Would it be enjoyable to someone who likes whiskey but isnt an expert or is it something you have to be knowledgeable to appreciate?

Comment

The tastings are either $75 or $120. It is enjoyable if you like whisky, want to learn more and want to try some stuff you have never had. I found it was a good change of pace from the fast paced stuff typically done in Vegas. It is a pretty laid back time, but you still feel like a baller which is always good.

Comment

I was just browsing their website and this place looks like a great way to kill an afternoon. And damn that's a huge selection of whiskey!

Comment

Originally posted by epredl View Post
                  I was just browsing their website and this place looks like a great way to kill an afternoon. And damn that's a huge selection of whiskey!
                  Yeah it is a great time. My favorite part of my Vegas trip. Granted I'm a bit of a whiskey (scotch) nerd.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X