Bachleor Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachleor Party

I am currently starting to plan a bach party for 10-12 guys ages 25-32. We are all first timers to Vegas

I am looking for some help on places to stay. I was looking into renting a house but am being told by people to stay at a hotel.

Also looking for ideas on what to do during the day/night. Wether its a cabanna or getting bottle service since i am being told it is nearly impossible to get into clubs without it.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

You mind giving us an idea of when you're travelling and how long you are staying? That could go a long way to help determine lodging and activities, etc...

Comment

I know this isn't a super supported idea on this site, but budget permitting, renting a house isn't a terrible idea. I really wanted to do it for my bachelor party (ended up getting 3 rooms at Bally's). A house gives you time away from the strip to hang with your buddies, it gives you more space, more beds, and can bring the group together.

However, there are cons:

1) Distance - be leary of houses that claim *15 min away*. I would get the specific mileage to the Wynn or MGM (each side of the strip). I wouldn't stay more than 5, maybe 6 miles away because cab/limos will add up fast.

2) Contracts - some of these are terrible and have very restrictive clauses to keep your deposit or incur other huge fees

3) More out of the "action" as you are first timers you won't get the staying on strip experience, needing a 5 mile cab ride it will be difficult to get your group to day/pool parties on time.

I think a house is a great idea if you are careful, so it will need some research - try sites like vrbo.com or airbnb.com make sure the rentals have plenty of reviews.

As far as what you do when you are in vegas, it really, really depends on your budget per person.
      If you have to ask how much it costs, you probably can't afford it! That being said, it's Vegas and doesn't hurt to try!

Planning
      2014 - March 13-16 - Bachelor Party
      2014 - June 5th - 9th (maybe) - Big 30.

Comment

My 1 suggestion is get the $$$ commit the people in the group are willing to spend for the trip. Trust me, everyone has an idea of what the cost should be and what they want to spend in Vegas. It's Vegas, the cost is more.

It's great to do tables and such but a lot of new peeps don't get the whole pay for real estate scenario. 10-12 guys in 1 group wanting to get into a club or pool costs $$$.

If you get pushback from people re tables/bottle service find out who is willing to go in, get that group to pool the money together and contact the hosts and have the others go pre sale tix. Or all of you just go pre sale tix.
        Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Are you looking for only day club and night club recommendations? Looking for anything to do drinking related? Don't want to throw out a suggestion for a change of pace if it isn't what you are looking for.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X