Bachelor Party Advice - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bachelor Party Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelor Party Advice

Planning a bachelor party for next April and have a bit of a problem. The bachelor wants to stay at Cosmo because of the location/vibe/quality and wants to go to Marquee Day Club. Problem is one of the groomsmen is getting married too and his fiancée will be in Vegas the same weekend and wants to stay at the Cosmo too. Found out that they are not going to marquee day club so that won't be an issue but are we better off avoiding them as much as possible and staying somewhere else? If so what recommendations do you have? He already stayed at The Palazzo for a bachelor party and has stayed at encore before. Also, looking for a recommendation for the best steakhouse for a dinner for the bachelor party. Thanks.

Is there anyway you could change weekends so you aren't there the same time? If not then I guess it depends if any of you would have an issue if you bumped into each other. The Cosmo is a big place but you are more than likely going to run in to each other at one of the bars if you grab a few drinks before heading out for the night. I know from the actions of the guys I've been on bachelor parties with in Vegas I wouldn't want to run into anyone I knew, but that's just me. Aria is good and is just across the road so you would be in the same location so maybe look into that.
    An 8,000 mile journey is always worth it when it ends in Vegas!

Comment

I agree with Our man, if there is any way to switch the dates do it. Love Aria and have heard also great things about MGM but have not stayed there personally.

Had my bach party there this past July and we did Brand Steakhouse in Monte Carlo. 18 of us and I have been there 3 times before. Got the reservation the day of with a 15 minute wait when we got there. Got out of there with drinks and tip for $100/person. Some of the guys did the steak for 2 and the 3 sides for $25 which serves 2 easily. Link to the menu to give you an idea on pricing:

http://brandlasvegas.com/menus/
      Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X