Do you have to drink at Strip Clubs? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Do you have to drink at Strip Clubs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do you have to drink at Strip Clubs?

    Where I'm from, the clubs usually have no cover charge but there is a rule that you're generally ordering drinks at strip clubs. I'm not planning on drinking on my next trip. Will they kick me out, or even worse, frown upon my behavior?
    Vegas Trips:

    1997 - Imperial Palace
    2001 - Circus Circus
    2008 - Treasure Island
    2009 - Luxor
    2010 - Vdara
    2010 - Flamingo
    2011 - Treasure Island
    2014 - Aria

  • #2
    I've never heard of anyone getting kicked out of a strip club here for not drinking.


    QUOTE=zed65;231040]Where I'm from, the clubs usually have no cover charge but there is a rule that you're generally ordering drinks at strip clubs. I'm not planning on drinking on my next trip. Will they kick me out, or even worse, frown upon my behavior?[/QUOTE]
    Joey Orr
    VIP SERVICES Light Group
    1 Oak | Light | Daylight | Haze | Bank | Bare | Liquid
    http://www.facebook.com/joey.orr
    https://twitter.com/#!/Joey_Orr_LV

    Comment


    • #3
      They may have a "Drink Minimum" when you enter or if you get dances in the back but you will be fine with a non-alcoholic drink

      Comment


      • #4
        The all nude clubs in vegas serve unlimited free soft drinks.
        That might be your best bet.

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X