Which Club? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Which Club?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which Club?

    Hi all
    I will be arriving in Vegas on Wednesday morning to celerbrate my 40th Birthday on Saturday
    I will be with my girlfriend and want to know what is the best club to go to? I have been looking at the VIP packages at (www.clubvivalasvegas.com) but am not sure
    Any advise would be greatly appreciated

    Thanks

    Mike

  • #2
    Nightclub or Strip club?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by gdalestumps View Post
      Nightclub or Strip club?
      Night club (unless I get the other half drunk enough to go to a strip club!)

      Comment


      • #4
        There is a real mix of reviews on trip advisor. I was looking at Pure however the review says its over crowded and over priced!

        Comment


        • #5
          First post here has links to every piece of information you need: http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthr...istance-Thread
          EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          There are no results that meet this criteria.

          Working...
          X