August Bachelor Party - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

August Bachelor Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August Bachelor Party

Hi Guys,

I am in charge of planning a bachelor party for mid August. Looking to get the most bang for our buck, while still being able to hit up a strip club, nightclub, and pool party.

Best hotel suggestions?

Details:

*Mid August
    *Thur: Strip club | Fri: Nightclub | Sat: Pool party
    *~12-15 guys

Anyone has an itinerary they did for similar # of guys?

Thx for the help!

I'm heading to Vegas tomorrow for a bachelor party that I'm organizing.

Our group doesn't really enjoy stripclubs though... so I can't comment on that; but I've heard the three big ones around the strip will gladly come pick you guys up to take you.

We're staying at the Venetian for it, which I know isn't mid strip. So you could look into the larger rooms (suites) at the cosmo.

Friday night we're doing dinner at STK (not the best steakhouse, but the environment there is great for a group of guys) and then heading to Hakkasan that night. Saturday I'm currently trying to book Kaos dayclub..

Anyhow, if you remind me I can let you know how it all goes when (if) I come back on Monday.

Comment

Does anyone know the numbers for the pick up limos? I know there is a form you can fill out online, but seems like it would be easier to text on the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Digus10 View Post
        I'm heading to Vegas tomorrow for a bachelor party that I'm organizing.

Our group doesn't really enjoy stripclubs though... so I can't comment on that; but I've heard the three big ones around the strip will gladly come pick you guys up to take you.

We're staying at the Venetian for it, which I know isn't mid strip. So you could look into the larger rooms (suites) at the cosmo.

Friday night we're doing dinner at STK (not the best steakhouse, but the environment there is great for a group of guys) and then heading to Hakkasan that night. Saturday I'm currently trying to book Kaos dayclub..

Anyhow, if you remind me I can let you know how it all goes when (if) I come back on Monday.

Thanks... yes I will try to follow up to see how it all went.

I think Spearmint is the place to go. You can get cheap bottle deals.

For my group, I am looking to save money on the hotel and make our spend go far for nightclub (fri) and dayclub (sat).. if people have done this/experienced this.. has suggestions - I am all ears!

Comment

Originally posted by beerfish View Post
          Does anyone know the numbers for the pick up limos? I know there is a form you can fill out online, but seems like it would be easier to text on the fly.

Presidential Limo
          2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

Originally posted by RogerRoger View Post

Thanks... yes I will try to follow up to see how it all went.

I think Spearmint is the place to go. You can get cheap bottle deals.

For my group, I am looking to save money on the hotel and make our spend go far for nightclub (fri) and dayclub (sat).. if people have done this/experienced this.. has suggestions - I am all ears!
            Best bang for buck hotels IMO:

Venetian/Palazzo, jockey club, Aria
            2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

Originally posted by ryan850 View Post

Best bang for buck hotels IMO:

Venetian/Palazzo, jockey club, Aria

How many people can sleep in the Venetian/Palazzo rooms? What is the exact room called? I see they have a pull out couch, will that sleep 2?... so 6 to a room?

I am guessing some people in my group will drop off, so our size might be around 10-13 ppl?

Comment

I posted the below in another thread - wanted to see people's thoughts about our budgets and what we can get/suggestions for max fun, try to make our budget go far:

2-3 nights, probably half the crew will come in Thursday: Thur, Fri, Sat

Our loose itinerary is the following:

Thur: stripclub... saw Spearmint has $825 bottle deal on their website
                Fri: nightclub... probably have around $400-$500 per guy, this leaves around a ~$4.5k min spend
                Sat: dayclub... thinking $200-$300 per guy, this leaves around ~$3.5k min spend

Hotel maybe $150 per guy? This leaves around $2.4k all in... want to make sure we have enough room for our group.

Thx for the help!

Comment

Personally I agree with Ryan 850 on his top 2. But...

If you want to stretch your $$ a little bit more.....If the rooms are just to crash look at the Caesars group of hotels in Vegas. All pretty much at the mid strip range for location with the exception of Rio which is off strip and won't suggest for this type pf trip.

Based on the ones I have stayed at I would go Planet Hollywood first.

My wife and I did our combo bach/bachelorette party and rolled 26 people into Harrahs due to some had comps and others could get a reduced rate due to the amount of people that came in. It is what it is but it was simple and a basic crash pad. They accommodated us by putting all the rooms together and we went 2 in a room with 2 queen beds.

I've also stayed at Paris, guys trip we had 14 of us stay here. Ballys, I feel it's meh but solid location.

Not sure how things look over at the old Monte Carlo with their renovations but that was a solid trip also with over 20 of us.

Hope this helps.

Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Thanks.

What about strip clubs? Better to go through host I’m using for nightclub or stripclub website?

Looks they have decent deals on each strip clubs website?

Best stripclub deals for Thursday night? Best stripclub? How much are bottles at stripclub?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• OneStopShop
                      OneStopShop
                      I can hook u guys up on bottle service if ure interested.
                      04-14-2024, 09:31 AM
                    • OneStopShop
                      Tao beach hookups?
                      OneStopShop
                      Looking for table shares? Last minute Deals? HMU......
                      04-14-2024, 09:27 AM
                    • OneStopShop
                      Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                      OneStopShop
                      They have those things in the bathroom. They may let a few of those things in. If it?s not opened. But if not ure gonna have to toss it!
                      04-14-2024, 09:25 AM
                    Working...
                    X