"Lower Key" Club / Hangout - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

"Lower Key" Club / Hangout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lower Key" Club / Hangout

Hey all,

I am the best man organizing a Bachelor party June 7-11th. Friday night we want a club/hangout spot but our group isn't the 21 crowd. We are all 32-37 with the groom 32 years old. We aren't looking to sit next to "Trucker Joe" in some quiet lounge, but we're also not into the Ear-Ringing, Take-your-epilepsy-medicine light shows of the typical Vegas nightclubs. Is there a happy medium? Looking for a good place with a nice vibe, good drinks, and some live music.

nightclubs open around 11pm with headline dj on around 1am open till around 5am
    pool parties open around 11am with headline dj on around 3pm open till around 6pm

what kind of live music are you thinking?
    what time of day?
    where on strip?

Comment

I'd start at Carnival Court early, and go from there. Or never leave! The lounge inside Excaliber has some decent live bands, too.

But yeah, what music your into and where on strip has a lot of weight here

Comment

Bond and Chandelier Bar at Cosmo have never failed me (we are your age range). Fizz at Caeser's is another option. Ghost Bar was always another best bet for lower key but still great atmosphere, but it's off the strip. Skyfall at Delano is good, too, but it can be pretty dead sometimes.

Comment

nightclubs open around 11pm with headline dj on around 1am open till around 5am
          pool parties open around 11am with headline dj on around 3pm open till around 6pm

what kind of live music are you thinking? WE LIKE A WIDE VARIETY OF MUSIC, BUT THE HARDCORE EDM OR R&B NOT OUR FIRST CHOICE. TOP 40 IS OK ALL THE WAY THROUGH ANY TYPE OF 80'S, 90'S, CLASSIC ROCK, COUNTRY... ALL FINE.
          what time of day? 10pm - 2am
          where on strip? WE ARE AT FLAMINGO.... BUT DON'T MIND TRAVELING TO ANYWHERE ON THE STRIP OR JUST OFF (WE LOOKED AT GHOST BAR)

Comment

There's some decent bars in the Linq, and also in the Linq outdoor area. I've been wanting to check them out. For classic rock and country me and the (almost ex) wife love going to Gilleys over at TI; the cover band does some awesome renditions of blues, classic rock and country hits! Hot chicks in assless chaps is a bonus. But it's more of a country Line-Dancing theme in there

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
              Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
              ryan850
              good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
              Today, 03:10 PM
            • ryan850
              EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
              ryan850
              Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
              Today, 03:06 PM
            • SpykeYs
              Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
              SpykeYs
              6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
              04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
            Working...
            X