Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agenda Input

Hi Guys,

I have a large group heading out the end of April for a bachelor party (around 15 guys), staying at The Mirage. Let me know your thoughts/input on the below agenda we have planned:

Thursday, 4/27
    • Half the group gets into town around 8pm.
    • Plan is to use one of my contacts at Drais for the B1G1 deal
    • *Should we consider any other clubs, do any other clubs offer this deal, or something better?
    • If the above falls through, we will probably grab a nice dinner, gamble, and hit up a strip club
    Friday, 4/28
    • Lounge at the hotel pool and maybe hit up Bare, gamble during the day
    • Group dinner
    • Have a 2nd tier table @ Marquee for around $7500 all in that night
    Saturday, 4/29​
    • Half the group plans on hitting up a pool party (EBC, Drais), the other half will probably gamble and hang at the hotel pool
    • Group dinner
    • Bar hop, gamble along the strip
    • Strip club
    Sunday, 4/30
    • Want to die, puke, repeat, leave Vegas

Sounds like a pretty solid itinerary and thought out.

Couple of things, the Friday quote for marquee seems a little high...that's about $500/person. I'm not sure if prices have gone up this year but seems you could get that number down a little bit for Friday at a non-top tier club.

Saturday sounds fun but I might think about backup club options in case people want to go out. Personally, I don't like punting nights in vegas for dinner and strip club. But that's just me.

You could do the VIP card option at Omnia or Hak as a backup.
    2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

Looks good to me.

Drai's has been our go to Thursday night the last couple of trips and have had great nights there. Also, the B1G1 makes it a solid option.

Last trip we had a bungalow at The Cosmo so spent a lot of time in Marquee and both the Friday and Saturday night was heaving!!

You can't go wrong with EBC so I would pick there over Drai's. Saying that - the one time I have been to Drai's it was going off and was a good party.

I would leave the Saturday night open and like Ryan said have a back up in case some of the group want to go somewhere. I guess it depends what time you're leaving in the morning. I get bad hangovers and can't face sitting on a plane feeling like death so personally would avoid a 6am finish the morning we would be leaving. If you've got a backup at least you've got your bases covered for those who want to crack on.

I think a lot of people, myself included (going through it right now for our June trip), will look at their itinerary countless amounts of times with far too much scrutiny. You've picked some of the best clubs in Vegas so all you need to do is take yourselves along with the right frame of mind and the rest takes care of itself.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan850 View Post
        Sounds like a pretty solid itinerary and thought out.

Couple of things, the Friday quote for marquee seems a little high...that's about $500/person. I'm not sure if prices have gone up this year but seems you could get that number down a little bit for Friday at a non-top tier club.

Saturday sounds fun but I might think about backup club options in case people want to go out. Personally, I don't like punting nights in vegas for dinner and strip club. But that's just me.

You could do the VIP card option at Omnia or Hak as a backup.
        Appreciate the feedback. The plan was to secure the full section (2 tables) on the 2nd tier level, this is w/ host tip. After hearing this, does the quote still seem high? Omnia, Hak, and XS all have big name DJ's going and it seemed like getting a decent table was WAY out of our budet.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty_carlos View Post
          Looks good to me.

Drai's has been our go to Thursday night the last couple of trips and have had great nights there. Also, the B1G1 makes it a solid option.

Last trip we had a bungalow at The Cosmo so spent a lot of time in Marquee and both the Friday and Saturday night was heaving!!

You can't go wrong with EBC so I would pick there over Drai's. Saying that - the one time I have been to Drai's it was going off and was a good party.

I would leave the Saturday night open and like Ryan said have a back up in case some of the group want to go somewhere. I guess it depends what time you're leaving in the morning. I get bad hangovers and can't face sitting on a plane feeling like death so personally would avoid a 6am finish the morning we would be leaving. If you've got a backup at least you've got your bases covered for those who want to crack on.

I think a lot of people, myself included (going through it right now for our June trip), will look at their itinerary countless amounts of times with far too much scrutiny. You've picked some of the best clubs in Vegas so all you need to do is take yourselves along with the right frame of mind and the rest takes care of itself.
          Thanks Monty, are there any other clubs I should consider for Thursday night that offers the B1G1 deal? Any other deals in generals you are aware of?

Saturday we will leave open, but I agree - we were thinking of a more "tame" (if it can be that in Vegas) night due to the probable hangover our old bodies will have (not young anymore).

Comment

There's others on the forum that know way more than I do and have been/go to Vegas way more than I do.

Options are Drai's, Intrigue, Tao and Hakkasan (I think)

I've only been to Hakkasan once and wouldn't go back - didn't like the layout. We had a table but when I decided to go on a walkabout being pushed around by security and being told where to stand/not stand wasn't great.

Haven't been to Tao so can't comment.

Haven't been to Intrigue but I think I read on another thread they do 2 Goose for $600. Went when it was Tryst and had a good time if that counts toward anything.

Comment

I think your thursday option of Drai's is solid. The only other one I'd consider is Intrigue (formally Tryst), but I'd stick with Drai's. I'd agree regarding hakkasan. No places to stand and your constantly shoveled around to different places.
              2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

Drais is an excellent party. Marquee does seem a bit high... but you have all other options for Friday night as everything is open... Saturday... yeah... well maybe do the strippers as its a batchelor after all

Comment

Originally posted by AusVIP View Post
                  Drais is an excellent party. Marquee does seem a bit high... but you have all other options for Friday night as everything is open... Saturday... yeah... well maybe do the strippers as its a batchelor after all
                  No one ever mentions Jewel on these forums, is that worth a look on Thursday/Friday? Based on the feedback it seems Drais on Thursday is the spot, so we will probably stick with that - just curious about Jewel though.

What min at Marquee makes sense to you? Not sure if this has any bearing but we were told we could get the "central prime, 2nd tier spot."

The backwall at XS that night was going for $5-6k on their website, which wouldn't be able to fit our entire group so we would need 2 tables - out of our budget. Just to get into the main room at Omnia, we would have to do balcony for around $5-6k, that is way out of the action from my understanding. And I am assuming Hak is along these same lines.

Comment

If you are getting two tables it makes sense.

Comment

Does anyone know if the below tables are good at Marquee: Table 36/37 OR Table 46/47.... I have never been to Marquee and it looks like there is a giant pole in view.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
                        Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                        ryan850
                        good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                        Today, 03:10 PM
                      • ryan850
                        EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
                        ryan850
                        Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
                        Today, 03:06 PM
                      • SpykeYs
                        Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
                        SpykeYs
                        6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
                        04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
                      Working...
                      X