Hey all!! Newbie to the board here. Im planning a bachelor party for 9 Guys. Looking to do a table one or two nights the weekend of Nov 13-15th. Couple places im looking at are Calvin Harris at Omnia on the 13th, Cedric Grevais at Marquee on the 14th or a table at Drais on the 14th!! I saw the direct contact host list but wasn't sure how far out from the trip I should be contacting a host?
I know the tables prices are gonna be pretty steep for Calvin at Omnia. Does anyone know how the table prices at Marquee and Drais typically compare to Omnia?
Also is the Dayclub Dome at Marquee is open every Saturday or just for special events.
If the Dome isn't open every Saturday I wanted to see which is a better alternative for Saturday afternoon: GBDC at the Palms or Lavo Brunch?
I know the tables prices are gonna be pretty steep for Calvin at Omnia. Does anyone know how the table prices at Marquee and Drais typically compare to Omnia?
Also is the Dayclub Dome at Marquee is open every Saturday or just for special events.
If the Dome isn't open every Saturday I wanted to see which is a better alternative for Saturday afternoon: GBDC at the Palms or Lavo Brunch?
Comment