First Stag in Vegas 04/18 - 04/21 - Advice Please - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

First Stag in Vegas 04/18 - 04/21 - Advice Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • First Stag in Vegas 04/18 - 04/21 - Advice Please

    Hi,

    Firstly just wanted to say that having done my research on these forums, it looks like I have come to the right place! In short, my cousin is coming out to Vegas for his Bachelor party and I want make sure he has the best weekend ever.

    There will be 10 dudes which I understand isn't a great starting point but here we go...

    Thursday night 04/18: We were thinking of a table at either TAO or Tryst. I am a big EDM fan but I'm not sure I want us to spend on bottle service if there isn't a DJ that I recognise at either of the clubs. Does anyone expect that there will be an announcement of any familiar DJ's at any of the clubs in Vegas for the Thursday? If not, is it worth going for a table on the Thursday at all and what sort of prices should we expect?

    Saturday night 04/20: I really want to see Steve Angello at XS. Realistically I imagine the only way for all 10 of us to get in would be bottle service. Can anyone suggest the best way to go about this? I am thinking a budget of around $300 per person so a total of around $3000 max? Would we be able to get a decent table at that price? Could we get away with slightly less?

    Sunday day 04/21: So I am looking at Avicii at EBC. Any ideas of the prices we would be looking at?

    Finally I heard that both Calvin Harris & Tiesto will be hosting parties at Wet Republic. Does anyone have any idea if they might be playing there over the weekend of 04/18-04/21?

    Thanks for all your help in advance!

    Ari

  • #2
    My 2 cents:

    Thursday night - there still might be an announcement for Tryst, because looks like the whole April lineup for it is not out yet. If you don't like any of the DJs announced for that night, spend it at a strip club.

    Friday night - since you want to see Avicii on Sunday day, then it might be overkill seeing him at XS during the night as well. What were your plans for Friday? Maybe see who Marquee has when its April lineup comes out.

    Saturday day - Wet Republic/Marquee dayclub haven't yet released their lineup so maybe check out one of these places for Saturday day when the DJs are known. It looks like Steve Angello is at Encore Beach Club. I know you want to go to EBC on Sunday, but maybe keep this in mind if Wet Republic/Marquee dayclub don't have anyone of interest. If you don't want to do the same place twice, then fair enough head along to WR (but probably don't bother with getting bottle service there) or Marquee dayclub.

    Saturday night - See above. If you see Steve Angello @ EBC, then maybe check out Marquee this night. Bassnectar @ Surrender wouldn't do much for me personally. If you don't see Steve Angello @ EBC, then XS is a solid choice.

    Usual rule is 1 bottle per 3 people, so it might be worthwhile asking for bottle service for 9, and having 1 friend meet you inside on a presale ticket. You can then just split the total cost of bottles + 1 presale between the 10 of you.

    For Steve Angello, I think you should budget (at least):
    $1500 min (3 bottles) + $120 tax + $300 autograt + say $250 tips ($150 host + $70 security + $30 busboy) + $80 presale ticket = $2250 = $225 per person. If you boosted your host tip a bit, then you could probably get a really good table for $250 a head.

    Keep in mind, you probably will order an extra bottle or get a few waters or a few shots and end up at $2k (excl tax/auto grat), which would take you to a little under $300 a head.

    Sunday day - Avicii @ EBC is a solid option. Again, it depends on whether Marquee/WR have anyone good on Saturday/Sunday and then you can just choose the 2 best options for these days.

    Sunday night - guessing you guys are flying home?
    Last edited by ocam; 03-03-2013, 01:57 PM.
    EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey Ari-
      Keep it mind you could go
      Thursday Nightclub/ strip club
      Friday pool/ Nightclub / strip club
      Saturday pool/ Nightclub / strip club
      Sunday Pool
      But realistically that's not all going to happen Depending on how hard you go Pool and nightclub same day can be tough.

      1. Watch for Wet Republic/ Marquee Day Club/ Tao Beach/ Rehab HRH opening 4/21 talent announcements.
      2. Think about budget
      for just entry
      Thursday nightclub- $20x10=200
      Friday Pool $30x10=300 / Friday nightclub $60x10=$600
      Saturday Pool $60x10=600 / Saturday nightclub=$60x10=$600
      Sunday pool $60x10=600
      you could be looking around $3,000 for entry with no drinks
      Tables could run you $1500-$2000 each so $10,000-12,000.

      Have you experienced a pool vs nightclub?
      For example Steve Angello is playing both pool and nightclub on 4/20.
      Pool will have music with a lot of half naked girls. Nightclub will have music with led screens, confetti, light show with girls dressed up.

      3. You can get Free limo ride/free entry to strip clubs in vegas.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi there. Thanks for the input so far.

        So Friday night and Saturday day will be for us just to chill out but Sunday night is also free as we're going back on Monday.

        My cousin also mentioned tao as an option for Thursday but I'd rather spend on a table for a big Saturday night at xs. Can tao be done on the cheap?

        As for beach clubs do you reckon any of them will announce any decent djs for the weekend?

        Comment


        • #5
          I would call Steve Angello (Sat) and Avicii (Sun) at Encore Beach Club decent DJs.

          I would expect Marquee Dayclub to have decent DJs to compete with them. Wet Republic, not sure - they really only have Calvin Harris and Steve Aoki on their books.
          EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

          Comment


          • #6
            I definitely rate them. So how would I start going about getting bottle service? Do I just contact a direct host for a quote and tip when we get there to ensure a good spot?

            Comment


            • #7
              Wet is going to have tiesto mau5 calvin aoki plus some others
              Marquee day / Tao beach will have marquee night club style
              Rehab should be a big name or two bc it's opening day for them

              Rough prices for wet and encrypted are on the forums
              In terms of Tao cheap I would say entry for $20 is cheap

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ariray View Post
                I definitely rate them. So how would I start going about getting bottle service? Do I just contact a direct host for a quote and tip when we get there to ensure a good spot?
                Have you decided on a few places you want to go? All you need to do is text/email your host, tell them the date, your group size & ratio, the min you want, and the amount you are willing to tip them. Ask for the location you want. They will tell you if it's "doable" for the location you want, or offer an alternate location that matches your spend/tip.

                If you know where you want to go and what your budget is we can give you an idea of a location to ask for....
                Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

                Nightclub Floorplans

                Nightclub Menus

                Comment


                • #9
                  For angello at xs on Saturday night we would be prepared between 10 of us guys to spend a total of 3000 dollars. Could we get anything decent with that?

                  then there is avicii at ebc on Sunday which ideally would be between 2000 - 2500 dollars.

                  Finally a potential table at tao on Thursday if it could be done between 1000 - 1500 dollars

                  What do you think?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ariray View Post
                    For angello at xs on Saturday night we would be prepared between 10 of us guys to spend a total of 3000 dollars. Could we get anything decent with that?

                    then there is avicii at ebc on Sunday which ideally would be between 2000 - 2500 dollars.

                    Finally a potential table at tao on Thursday if it could be done between 1000 - 1500 dollars

                    What do you think?
                    I'm guessing those are all-inclusive budgets. Overall, I think you should do GA for Tao and then put that extra money into EBC.

                    I think for $3k you could get backwall @ XS (2k minimum => ~3k after taxes tips)

                    I think you need to up your budget for Avicii @ EBC. On non-holiday Sundays, daybeds & beach couches have a $2500 min (up to 8 guests).

                    You could get a table at Tao for that money, but it would be too small for your group size.
                    EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I agree with you on tao. So realistically what what you suggest as a minimum for ebc? From the table at xs by the back wall will we be able to see the dj booth? Can you recommend a specific set of tables that I should ask for?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Anywhere along the back perimeter (100s/200s) are all pretty much the same. It will be a VERY tight squeeze - http://blushadmin.com/imateq/uploads...500/404906.jpg

                        Ideally, this is what you want (tier 2 table 390/395) - http://blushadmin.com/imateq/uploads...500/404903.jpg but I just can't see you getting that on your budget.
                        EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          That's never gonna fit 10 of us in the first photo or do we get two of those booths? How much would a table in the second photo be? And can you see the dj from these tables? Cheers

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            From memory, back wall is supposed to fit 8 people.

                            Chances are 1 or 2 of your friends will be floating around / in the bathroom / outside at any given time, so you should be ok (unless you're all really beefy dudes)

                            Fitting in the booth is a "first world problem"! The bigger concern is whether you can get backwall for $3k all-in.

                            Backwall tables are all facing the dancefloor - whether you all have COMPLETE direct line of sight I can't guarantee cos there are poles scattered around
                            EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              410-450 are a lower minimum than back wall, but not sure if this just includes the ones with their back to the DJ or also tables 400 and 420 which (kinda) face the DJ.

                              So this should be your fallback if backwall is too expensive.
                              Last edited by ocam; 03-05-2013, 03:46 PM.
                              EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Working...
                              X