Intrigue Bottle Service - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Intrigue Bottle Service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intrigue Bottle Service

Anyone have a guess as to how much bottle service might be for Friday June 9 at Intrigue? 8 ladies for my sister's bachelorette. I'd love to do bottle service at least once as a special treat for her!

My group is looking into going the same night. I'll be contacting a host in a couple of weeks to get pricing so can let you know then if you like?

Comment

I don't know if they will still be running it this summer, but they have had bottle specials at Intrigue. 2 Grey Goose (750ml) for $650 or 1 Goose/1Moet for $495 plus tax/tip. I took advantage of that on my last trip in February.

Not sure what the min spend would be to get main room on a Friday. I might guess $1k min for main room on a Friday in the summer....but that's a guess? Also there are the outside options as well.

Comment

MikeK32 who did you book your table through? I'm having a hard time figuring out who to contact for Intrigue in particular. That deal would be really awesome! I don't so much care where we are as its more for the novelty than being at a particularly good table. I'm also just trying not to break the bank (being Maid of Honor is expensive haha).

Also, Monty_carlos would be happy to hear what you come up with! Thanks!

Comment

Another possibility:

My wife did her bachelorette dinner and club at Encore. They did not do the table add on but instead had her do a burn book. They did dinner at Andreas, started out at XS and then moved over to Surrender. The host, who is with you from dinner until the end, was able to walk them in to each club immediately. You may want to look at them. You can do a pool package or club package.

Click on the link and on the left click on view packages and scroll to the bottom. They offer Intrigue for $800 for 8 people. Again you have to do the dinner before also.

Hope this helps.

http://encorebeachclub.com/book/bachelorette

Last edited by kp3205; 05-04-2017, 04:56 AM.
          Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

scffle I always use Bobby Yeadon at Intrigue and XS. His number is 708-714-0280. Bobby is the best. Note that he did just recently leave Wynn, however he has still been helping people with their tables.

Another good Wynn host is David Chan 586-872-7208

Comment

Thank you MikeK32! I will try Bobby as I've seen the numerous recommendations for him. And thanks kp3205! I like that option, but its just a little more than I want to charge the girls--I got us a 2-bed villa with a full kitchen at the Marriott so we will be saving a lil $$ on unimportant things like dinner

Comment

Dillon Francis will be performing and it is a Friday night so I would not bet on bottle deals but it could be possible.

According to discotech app tables would start $600min for an exterior patio table and goes up to a $4300min for Dance floor table. Indoor tables start at $1700min(back wall). I would imagine by going through bobby you may be able to get a better deal but this should give you some ball park estimates.

Comment

+1 for David Chan for any of clubs at Wynn!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
                    Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                    smlaude
                    I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
                    04-21-2024, 08:09 PM
                  • BarrelO
                    BarrelO
                    I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
                    04-21-2024, 02:36 PM
                  • ryan850
                    ryan850
                    good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                    04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
                  Working...
                  X