Bachelorette Party -- March 30 - April 3 (2017) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bachelorette Party -- March 30 - April 3 (2017)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelorette Party -- March 30 - April 3 (2017)

Hello! I am helping plan my best friend's bachelorette party in Vegas!! We are going March 30 - April 3.
    I am hoping to get any tips/suggestions/opinions on things to do when we are there. For a lot of us, this is our first time here!
    Is there any food spots we should definitely hit? How much money should we expect to spend on food?
    Any nightclubs/pool parties we HAVE to do? We were looking at doing Rehab on Sunday.
    I was reading a few other boards where people were mentioning promoters and getting on guest lists - I would LOVE to hook my friends and I up like that! How would I get in contact with someone like that? There might be as many as 10-12 of us going, do they usually put that many people on a list?

Any other advice you wish you would of known before you started your adventure in Vegas?

Welcome to the board!!

I have stayed at HRH twice in the last year during the pool season, attended Rehab to mix it up, and I would suggest looking at the major pool parties on the strip vs Rehab. It had it's day and EBC, Marquee and Wet Republic are much better IMHO for starters.

Most hotels do bachelorette packages.

My wife did hers in Vegas and went to Wynn for the combo dinner, free entry into their clubs. Her party was 18 girls. She did Andrea's for dinner and then started out going to XS and then moving over to Surrender as for her group XS was way to packed. They opted not to do the add on bottle package deal as they had her do a burn book. Maid of honor had a party bus pick them up from the hotel, they then went to the Welcome to Vegas sign for pics and then on to Wynn.

Click on view packages and you can see the different dinners and scroll to the bottom for the add on's. You get the free entry into Surrender, they no longer include XS like they did in 2013, automatically by doing the dinner there:

http://encorebeachclub.com/book/bachelorette

Here is the link to Marquee also. Scroll down to see there pricing for the day club and night club pricing. This does not include dinner:

http://bachelorette.marqueelasvegas.com/

Light Group also does one. Page 6 on the flipbook starts the pricing guide:

http://lightgroup.com/bachelorette/girls-night-out/

Hope this helps for starters.

Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

you can spend a lot of money or a little
      vegas has more diversions/distractions then anyplace I know of- we are just talking nightclubs/pool parties not mentioning-concerts, cirque du soleil shows, comedy shows, car racing, roller coaster ride, bungee jumping, ferris wheel, strip clubs, grand canyon, helicopter tours, celebrity chefs, etc etc.

pool parties open around 11am with headline dj on around 3pm going till around 6pm
      nightclubs open around 11pm with headline dj on around 1am going till around 5am

also have a look at lineups to get idea on djs compare
      around 20+ nightclubs open on friday/saturday
      xs
      omnia (main room+ heart, terrace)
      hakkasan (main room+ ling ling)
      jewel
      marquee
      surrender
      intrigue
      drais
      light
      tao
      1oak
      hyde
      bank
      foxtail
      chateau
      ghostbar
      luxor nightclub

pool parties:
      encore beach club
      wet republic
      marquee dayclub
      daylight
      tao beach
      drais dayclub
      foxtail sls
      rehab
      palms pool- ditch
      liquid-aria
      venus
      bare
      sky beach club tropicana

Comment

Thank you for the replies!!!

Kp3205 - if you don't mind me asking, where did your wife stay with her party? We are in talks of where to stay and not sure what hotel would be best, especially for girls in their mid 20s who plan to have a great time the entire time!

Thank you for the heads up about the pool parties too. We will probably check out EBC, looks awesome!!

Thank you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rachaelmarie88 View Post
          Thank you for the replies!!!

Kp3205 - if you don't mind me asking, where did your wife stay with her party? We are in talks of where to stay and not sure what hotel would be best, especially for girls in their mid 20s who plan to have a great time the entire time!

Thank you for the heads up about the pool parties too. We will probably check out EBC, looks awesome!!

Thank you!!!

My Wife (27yrs old) and around 30 girls (ranging from 25-60 yrs old) stayed at Cosmo for hers and she said she loved it. Very young crowd and good location on the strip to tour around and check things out for first timers. Another location where I feel you cant lose is Wynn/Encore.I stayed there for mine bachelor party and will probably never stay at another hotel again. If you are doing EBC, XS, Intrigue, or Surrender it is very convenient to wake up, get ready, and take an elevator down to the club, especially with it being all girls.

Comment

We are getting ready to head to Vegas next week!!! We got a few promoters from some friends but wanted to get advice on the best way to go about contacting one. Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated!

There are nine of us going - cannot wait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rachaelmarie88 View Post
              We are getting ready to head to Vegas next week!!! We got a few promoters from some friends but wanted to get advice on the best way to go about contacting one. Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated!

There are nine of us going - cannot wait!!!

sent you a pm Rachael, done two big bachelor parties in Vegas and would be happy to help anyway I can. You add a huge value to promoters due to your large number of females and zero guys.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
                Buy Real Driver License
                fionakim888
                We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
                We also erase your bad records from the...
                Yesterday, 07:21 AM
              • DAlex111
                Reply to
                DAlex111
                just me, 1m
                03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
              • SpykeYs
                SpykeYs
                How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
                03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
              Working...
              X