Bachelorette Party- June 29th- July 4th - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bachelorette Party- June 29th- July 4th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelorette Party- June 29th- July 4th

Hi!

I am planning my twin sister's bachelorette party July 29th-July 4th for a group of 8 girls between the ages of 29-30. It is a fun, good hearted group, who love meeting others and having a good time.

Outside of being a bit spontaneous my outline for the time in Vegas right now is...

​Thursday night- table for Calvin Harris at Hakkassan. Advice on how much we would have to spend to do this? I just want my sister to have one night with us giving her a little spoiling, but our budget isn't too high so not sure what is feasible.

Friday day low key pool day and dinner at night and see where the night takes us

​Saturday and Sunday pool parties. One day get a cabana/ day bed. How much are we looking at that for that? Worth it? There seems to be some good options all weekend at EBC and Wet Republic.

Any thoughts on my planning? Should we get tables? Contact a host?

Thanks for any advice you can provide!!

Welcome to the board. It all comes down to budget.

To get an idea on pricing for EBC you can use this link. It is lined up for Alesso on that Sunday. You can change the dates on this page also.

Move your cursor around to different areas to see pricing. Lowest deal is $1400 and that only holds 6. cabana pricing at EBC on that day runs between 4-6k before taxes, tips and such. Our group's rule of thumb is 35% on top of the minimum spend requirement for a rough high estimate. 20% auto gratuity, 8% sales tax plus $200 handshake to the host.

http://encorebeachclub.com/uvtixmap/...1133708/alesso

Not sure if they will be doing guest lists for that weekend since it is a holiday weekend. Never hurts to ask.

Calvin equals $$$$. I have never seen him there so hopefully someone else can chime in.

If you want to save money, pick out the days you like and just do pre sales tickets. Have your sister wear her bachelorette sash and have her do a burn book with challenges to complete while at you clubs and pools. They had my wife do this while at XS and Surrender for her bachelorette party. They had a blast.

For pools I would consider EBC Friday with Diplo or Saturday with Zedd. Saturday Wet Republic for Tiesto. I would seriously consider Sunday night swim at XS with Skrillex as everyone loves that one.

What hotel are you staying at? Some of the hotels do bachelorette party packages with deals for the pools and such?

Hope this helps.

Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

If you have the energy to last until sunday night, XS Nightswim is the best party in town I think. You can get a good deal that night on bottles. 1000 min spend (1780 all in) for a table just off the dance floor depending on how much you like to drink. table 860 I believe. and you could fit all 8 of you guys there.

I'd also do EBC during the trip as well. You could do a patio table which is towards the back for 1400 min spend but i'd try to get that upgraded to a beach couch. that would be around 2k min spend (2800 all in).

So for nightswim you'd be at 222/person and ebc you'd be at 350/person. Then I would do presale/guestlist for everything else.
      2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

Contact Bobby Yeadon for nightswim 708-714-0280

contact trevor pickering for ebc 407-446-3255
        2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse