Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BACHELORETTE PARTY

Hello,
    I am going to Vegas next weekend (May 20th) for a bachelorette party. There is going to be a total of 5 females and we are staying at the Cosmo. So you have an idea about our itinerary....

Friday
    Dinner
    Thunder down under
    Club (undetermined which one)

Saturday
    Either hotel pool or a day party
    Sushi Samba for dinner
    Club at night (undetermined which one)

I am trying to find what clubs have the best options for 5 females to get us the best deal. We are hoping to get free bottle service or drinks. Not too picky with which clubs, just want to have a good time and celebrate the Bachelorette!!!

Also, if anybody knows of the best/most fun male strip club in Vegas and a good deal to visit that too please let me know!

Thank you!
    Last edited by Sarahxoxo; 05-13-2016, 10:56 PM.

Welcome!

Since your staying at Cosmo would checkout the new restaurant just opening Beauty & Essex

In terms of nightclubs girls entry a good post on that
    http://forums.jackcolton.com/forum/l...the-guest-list
    pool parties open around 11am with headline dj on around 3pm going till around 6pm
    nightclubs open around 11pm with headline dj on around 1am going till around 5am

Lot of perks depend on demand: for example if your thinking calvin harris omnia friday night: get presale tickets or forget about it
    less in demand places will be more likely to give guest list, drink tickets or let you sit at a table/daybed
    In terms of "comped spot" its usually until its sold- don't think it means free bottles.
    If your not familiar there are around 20+ nightclubs open on a friday/saturday night and around 12 pool parties. Look at event calendars/lineups to see what you might like.

In terms of strip clubs- the girl strip clubs are 24/7 and do free limo/free entry the male shows have limited hours but you can still probably get free limo/free entry
    Olympic Gardens
    Friday & Saturday 8PM TO 4AM

sapphires
    Friday 9-12am
    saturday10pm-1am

Hunk Mansion
    Friday & Saturday 8pm-2am

nightclub list
    xs
    omnia (main room+ heart, terrace)
    hakkasan (main room+ ling ling)
    marquee
    surrender
    intrigue
    drais
    light
    tao
    1oak
    hyde
    bank
    foxtail
    chateau
    ghostbar
    luxor nightclub
    Jewel- opening 5/19/2016

pool parties:
    encore beach club
    wet republic
    marquee dayclub
    daylight
    tao beach
    drais dayclub
    foxtail sls
    rehab
    palms pool- ditch
    liquid-aria
    venus
    bare
    sky beach club tropicana

Comment

Well the best part at staying at is you have pretty much everything you'd need right below you!

If you're all getting in that Friday, I'd suggest dinner at Beauty & Essex (brand spankin' new) or really any other spot on the 3rd floor. Can't really go wrong. STK would be a great, fun 2nd option if you can't get a table at B&E. After dinner head over to Marquee. Since you're staying in the hotel you can pre-game in the room until your ready to head in or you can check in on the guestlist then head up for more drinks!

For Saturday, you can either stay within the hotel and do Marquee Day Club or for more of a chill environment head over to the BLVD pool. Encore Beach Club would be the recommended option and pretty much amazing. After dinner, XS is close by and one the top clubs. Otherwise I'd recommend Omnia and the new club Jewel.

Free bottle service is sometime doable but usually requires jumping through hoops to get. The promoter will require you to send a collage of all the girls in the group and it'd have to be approved. Usually easier to get on a Friday night. Sometimes promoters will have their own promoter table and will just put random groups of girls there. Usually it's a lot easier meeting guys with tables and having them invite you to hangout with them but if you'd like help possibly getting your own table PM me.

Otherwise, I'll actually be in town this weekend as well and hopefully even run into ya'll!

Comment

Someone set us up with a daybed at MDC for this upcoming Friday. I wouldnt necessarily say its free but we dont have to meet a certain minimum, which I think is a good deal in itselt. 5 girls bachelorette party. Maybe try to find a deal similar?

Comment

If you are not picky on the club and you are trying to be conservative with your money, consider dinner at Tao(inside the Venetian). As long as everyone orders an entree, you get FREE entry into Tao nightclub. You will each get a stamp on your hand before you leave the dinner table which provides you entry to the club with unlimited entry/re-entry, so you can leave and come back. p.s. i will be out there for a bachelor party same weekend(5/20 hakkasan, 5/21 Encore Beach, 5/21-nightclub not sure yet)... just FYI lol

Comment

This question gets asked quite often and my first thought that you should consider is this: is your priority free drinks or going to one of the best clubs? There is a whole range of outcomes along that spectrum depending on what your priority is.

I guarantee you can get free drinks somewhere but it'll be on the lower end of the clubs vs no free drinks but go to the best clubs.

Figure that out and then we can help you further.
            2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X