Bachelorette party from Canada - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bachelorette party from Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelorette party from Canada

Hi everybody!
    We’re a group of 5 girls coming from Toronto on August 7th staying until August 11th in Vegas for the first time. We’re coming for the Bachelorette party of our girlfriend and we want to go on Sunday at a pool party and Monday at a club. We’re staying at the Cosmo and we’re on a tight budget. We want to have fun but first we need to know our options to respect our budget. The best case scenario would be having a cabana or at least a spot to sit at the pool party. And, have a table with bottles on Monday for the club, nothing crazy we’re just 5! We have no idea whatsoever how much it would cost; we just know its Vegas and we should be prepared for anything! And lastly, we would like to see the JlO show. Any tips to have reduced tickets? All your help and suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you guys!!

On Sunday and Monday you can get into any venues for free using guest listing, but you most likely won't get bottle service for free. I'd recommend either Encore Beach Club if you want the biggest pool party or Marquee Dayclub if you want something right at your hotel for Sunday day and then I'd definitely go to XS Nightswim that night, and then Marquee Nightclub on Monday night. Bottle service should be around $750 and up after tip, taxes, and fees, but you might be able to arrange a discount being an all girl group. Both Marquee and XS have special bachelorette deals but if you decide not to do bottle service guest listing will be free so I recommend that.

Comment

Welcome to the board. The only day JLO is performing while you are there is on the 10th. Tix4Tonight may have tickets the day of the show but you would have to hit them up as soon as they open that morning if they are even needing to cut the price of a ticket.

Wife did her bachelorette dinner and club through Wynn at Andrea's. Three different price points for dinner and did the free entry to the clubs instead since they had her do a burn book:

http://encorebeachclub.com/book/bachelorette

Link to Marquee's bachelorette packages:

http://bachelorette.marqueelasvegas.com/

Hope this helps.

Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

I believe XS has bottle specials on Monday nights, so the $750 should get 2 bottles.

Comment

we'll be in front of you at PH. If you help us get in marquee, we'll dance the ridiculous 6 strip for free

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X