Stripper help for Bachelorette Party - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Stripper help for Bachelorette Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stripper help for Bachelorette Party

Hi! Holding a bachelorette party for my sister Thursday May 19th. The wedding is also that weekend in Vegas so everyone will be in town, we're looking at 25-30 ladies. The MOH and I have rented a wraparound terrace suite at Cosmopolitan. We plan on having the early part of the evening there, giving gifts to the bachelorette, playing games, etc. Then we're working with Stripper King to set us up at the Men of Hustler show... we'll head over there around 10 p.m.

The MOH told me that my sister apparently fell in love with a stripper named Logan about ten years ago (have no idea what club this was at), and thinks that my sister would freak out if "Logan" could be her stripper for the evening. MOH wants to try to replicate that experience by having a stripper with longish brown hair, call himself Logan and come out on a motorcycle (lol). I told MOH we'd have better luck with just hiring a stripper to come to the suite, because they're not going to be able to accommodate such a specific request at the Men of Hustler show! If I *did* hire a stripper, would we be able to make specific requests like that? I know they couldn't come to the suite with a motorcycle, but maybe motorcycle noises playing on a speaker or something. LOL!

I've never dealt with hiring a stripper for a party, so if anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I won't be able to offer any help, but damn this is hilarious!

PS. With enough money, you can talk a stripper into anything. And I mean anything!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X