Bachelorette party help me! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bachelorette party help me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelorette party help me!

Hi All! Oh this is going to be a redundant question in this forum but I need help planning my sisters bachelorette party. Think I bit off more than I can chew with this one... Although I like planning things. It's more of it turning into a bad party that is scaring the crap out of me! I've read so many bad reviews and I think I'm traumatized. She'd like to club hop. So I was thinking a dinner, and a few clubs with transportaiin(because no lady wants to walk in her heels!) and of course at a bargain... I'm not asking for too much, right? Maybe a stripper too... There are 8 of us total. We are staying at the Tropicana and the date of the party will be Saturday 4/16...I've emailed places, read message boards, tripadvisor, reviews, looked at groupon, and so many more. Please any help or suggestions would be helpful! I know there is so much more on this discussion board but if I have to read one more thing my head will explode. I'm looking to stay within a budget of 40-80$/lady or 500$/night.. Thanks to anyone that is willing to respond!

Since your staying at Tropicana
    easiest would be do wet republic pool party at mgm and hakkasan that night at mgm
    as an all girl group thru a host you will get free entry to both

pool parties open around 11am with headline dj on around 3pm going till around 6pm
    nightclubs open around 11pm with headline dj on around 1am going till around 5am

mgm is right across the street

Realize 1 drink in a nightclub is like $20 and pre-sale ticket entry is about $25 each-
    so if your budget is $40 you got to get free entry on guest list- some guys with a table will probably let you sit with them
    club hoping involves traffic etc- better to just pick one place

Comment

Welcome to the board. I agree with Arte, pick a club that has a dj that you like and stay put. You are somewhat limiting your options with that type of budget in Las Vegas.

My wife did her bachelorette party at Wynn, while staying at another hotel, but they did the dinner (Andrea's) and club bachelorette party package which gave her access to XS and Surrender. They had her do a burn book and the guys were more than happy to get involved and they were always offered free drinks from the guys, but it was the offer that counted, so that may be an option to lower the cost since drinks are Vegas expensive.

Make sure she wears her bachelorette sash as guys are always, at least in my case, willing to buy at least the bachelorette a drink.

A suggestion or angle that you may want to use on your future brother in law. My wife wanted to also do a pool party so I agreed to pay for the cabana minimum and then the girls could start their own tabs above that. I was about her enjoying the experience, the party of all parties type thing. Maybe play the angle with him that this is the party she wants to remember, can talk about with the gf's for years to come and see if he would be willing to do the same and then go with one of the bottle service add ons after dinner at Wynn?

You would get a table for the night for your 8 plus a bottle of vodka and champagne. Now add a place to rest your legs/feet since you are all in heels all night and can also put the bags down. Just a thought.

Here's the link to Wynn's bachelorette packages. Click on the view packages to see the 3 price options for the dinner and scroll down to see the add on options:

http://xslasvegas.com/book/bachelorette

Hope this helps.

Last edited by kp3205; 03-10-2016, 10:36 AM.
      Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

I'll start off by saying, RELAX . It's Vegas, you will have a great time regardless (as long as none of the girls get too drunk and you have to take care of them...)

It's easy to get decision anxiety when trying to plan a vegas trip for the first time with limited knowledge of everything.

I'm going to help simplify it.

I think you're best option is XS with Alesso.

XS seems to be the best when it comes to guestlist. They are also very GA friendly and also have a number of quality tables that you could meet friends at that will probably share their drinks with you. Getting drinks will ultimately come down to how fun you are and how willing you are to interact with guys at their table.

Also, Def look into the bachlorette deal with XS that kp suggested. It will be a little more than you're stated budget but will be worth it.

You could also check out a pool party if you feel up to it to.

That's just my 2 cents. other's can chime in as well.
        2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

That Wynn/Encore bachelorette deal is pretty great looking at $525 tax and fee inclusive for a table, if you end up doing that I'd love to hear how it works out.

Comment

First, as girls that weekend, you can get into any club free and probably with drink tix. If it's a cute group overall, you can get comp/table/bottles at a few places. I suggest if possible try to stay thru Sunday and leave Monday. Sunday you really can get hooked up, Industry days starts and it's easy to get comps those nights. There's a few restaurants that do girl dinners where it's comp and you just tip. I'd have to got thru some contacts to see who's still doing, but I know they still are going. The entry/comp thing goes for the pools, some of the pools you could get a low min or 0 min, just depends on day and which pool. Saturday day is the day you prob won't get too much of a hook up for a table/comp, but Friday/ Sunday should be easy for a cute group with a good host contact.
            Isaac Kaz Curry
            Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
            Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
            Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Some decent advice above. Since you are staying at the Trop, what ArtEDM said is correct. Go to Wet Republic on Saturday 4/16, makes it easy getting to/from your hotel. Steve Aoki is there on the 16th I believe. Hakassan has been selling 2 for 1 pre-sale tickets that get u into Wet during the day, and Hakkasan at night. Maybe Kazflair can hook you up? Although I really like Alesso, not sure I would go to XS? Every time I've been to XS for a big name DJ the line is ridiculous (think 2 hr wait) even if you have pre-sale tickets. Then they don't bring the actual DJ out until 1:30 or 2:00 a.m. It's also way up on the north end of the strip, which makes for a long and expensive cab ride.. Hakkasan gets you right in if you have pre-sale tickets. If you want to see a bachelorette party type show that's close to the Tropicana try Thunderfromdownunder.com Australian male review at Excalibur for pre-party. Party at Wet Republic will wrap up about 5:30 p.m. then you could get some dinner between 6-9 pm and see the show at 9 pm. Then just go straight to Hakassan which will just be getting started at about 11:30.

Comment

Originally posted by artedm View Post
                Since your staying at Tropicana
                easiest would be do wet republic pool party at mgm and hakkasan that night at mgm
                as an all girl group thru a host you will get free entry to both

pool parties open around 11am with headline dj on around 3pm going till around 6pm
                nightclubs open around 11pm with headline dj on around 1am going till around 5am

mgm is right across the street

Realize 1 drink in a nightclub is like $20 and pre-sale ticket entry is about $25 each-
                so if your budget is $40 you got to get free entry on guest list- some guys with a table will probably let you sit with them
                club hoping involves traffic etc- better to just pick one place
                Agree with all of the above. I wouldn't say that Vegas is really a club hop kind of place. Hakkasan is a great club, and if you do presale, you minimize your wait time, and have a better control of your budget. In terms of club recommendations, it also depend on personal preference, i.e, type of music you like, and what's more important, the best value for your money on Saturday night, or the best party that night. A bachelorette party will have no problem getting drinks and other free stuff, so I say pick the place that has the music you like, and where the bachelorette will have the most fun.
                Yeah I'm the shit...I should have febreeze on me!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X