Bachelorette Party May 13-15 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bachelorette Party May 13-15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelorette Party May 13-15

Hi All! I'm planning a bachelorette party for about 15 girls for the weekend of May 13-15. Never been Vegas before so I will be needing a lot of advice please!! First of all which hotel is ideal for a bachelorette party? And what would you recommend as activities. It's overwhelming trying to find clubs and pool parties. I've began to research on this site, but if any of you can suggest good places I'd really appreciate it!

Welcome to the board.

Ask away on this board as everyone here is willing to help and make your trip epic. Hope this info can help. I posted some other ideas/suggestions on this link on here:

http://forums.jackcolton.com/forum/l...elorette-party

Is there a budget for hotels and such? That could determine location. Strip location is the best option. The best deal out there for that large of a group based on the feedback on this board would be the Palazzo/Venetian if the girls are willing to share a bed and get 2 or 3 connecting Bella Suite rooms which have 2 queen beds and a pull out couch in each one. Here's the link and put in your dates:

http://www.venetian.com/

Most of the major pools/clubs have bachelorette dinner/club/pool packages. My wife did her bachelorette dinner at Andrea's and party at XS and Surrender but did not do the table as they had her do a burn book. They stayed at another hotel and they got a limo to pick them up, bring the to the Vegas sign to do pics then over to Wynn. For the pool I paid for her cabana's minimum and her friends just started new tabs for the shots and such. Check out the different packages they offer:

http://xslasvegas.com/book/bachelorette

Marquee also does them:

http://bachelorette.marqueelasvegas.com/

Last edited by kp3205; 02-22-2016, 09:38 AM.
    Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

I've seen some people mention Vdara as well for rooms for large groups. Try to find out what kind of budget you're working with, dayclub and nightclub or just one, what kind of music does the group want. Are you all getting in Friday and leaving Sunday? What times? That will probably dictate if you will want to do anything Friday night. So lots of options depending on some of the answers to these questions. If you post them, there are tons of people here who are more than willing to help and even suggest itineraries and hosts to contact.

Comment

Try not to stress out. We're here to help . And it's vegas so you'll have fun regardless.

I'm planning a trip for the same weekend and I'm booking rooms at the Pal/Ven in the Bella Suites. I've stayed there multiple times and I think it's the best value for larger groups.

Regarding pool parties and nightclubs, it's basically up to where you guys want to go and who you want to see. You're a group of girls so you could always go guestlist, or for convenience you could get presale tickets. Female tickets are pretty cheap $20-30 usually so that's probably the way I would go so you don't have to stress about the guestlist stuff (unless you're on a super tight budget then go guestlist route).

Not everything has been posted yet so here are the options that are posted so far.

For Friday night, the options are:
        XS: Guetta
        Hak: Steve Aoki
        Omnia: Calvin Harris
        Surrender: NGHTMRE

For Sat day:
        EBC: Guetta
        WET: Tiesto

For Sat night:
        XS: Avicci
        Omnia: Nervo
        Hak: Tiesto
        Surrender: Dillon Francis

Pick what you like, buy the tickets, and have fun!
        2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

Comment

I did the Vdara for my cousin stagette a few years ago! Loved it. Central and super convenient! I'll be there the same weekend! Me and my best friend! PM me if you want we are probs doing avicii Saturday night!

Comment

MGM signature sweets are the best bang for your buck, I'll be there with a bachelor party of 7 guys the 13-16

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X