Bachelorette Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelorette Party

Hi! I am needing advice for a Bachelorette party during the week at the end of March. There will be 9 of us, and most of us are grad students, so we are on a budget! None of us have been to Vegas before, so we don't know where to start with all the nightlife options! Looking for possible bottle service (at a really good deal), guest lists, VIP lists, and we have even looked into club crawls. Also, good restaurant deals! Thanks!

Welcome
    1st compare dj lineups/events to see where you want to go
    2nd if you want free entry as an all girl group contact a host to be put on a guestlist- explain your situation.
    You can sit with some guys for free who are buying bottles
    There are some Bachelorette packages that wynn does that include dinner and club entry/table contact them for details
    FYI: the only really good deal bottle prices are from the liquor store you drink in your room.
    also think about pool parties

pool parties open around 11am with headline dj on around 3pm going till around 6pm
    nightclubs open around 11pm with headline dj on around 1am going till around 5am

also have a look at lineups to get idea on djs compare
    around 20+ nightclubs open on friday/saturday
    xs
    omnia (main room+ heart, terrace)
    hakkasan (main room+ ling ling)
    marquee
    light
    surrender
    foxtail
    drais
    tao
    1oak
    hyde
    bank
    chateau
    ghostbar
    luxor nightclub
    Jewel- coming 2016
    Intrigue- coming April 2016

pool parties:
    encore beach club
    wet republic
    marquee dayclub
    daylight
    foxtail sls
    tao beach
    drais dayclub
    rehab
    palms pool- ditch
    liquid-aria
    venus
    bare

Comment

Welcome to the board. The advantage you have right away is you are females and it is a bachelorette party. This will be a little wordy but a few ideas:

Ask questions on this board. The people on here have a ton if info to share and are more than happy to assist to make the trip epic.

What type of music do you like. Most of the clubs are EDM focused so be prepared.

Definitely go to Cosmo and go to at least one of the three Chandelier bars. Each level is different, more of a lounge casual thing. My wife loves it just to mix it up a little bit.

Happy hours are your friend. Many of the restaurants do them from anywhere between 3-7 PM with food and drink specials.

To make it easy I would lookup and contact Dex on here and see if he can help arrange you and the girls on guest lists for free entry. He works for the board, has great contacts and is always happy to help.

Make sure the bachelorette is wearing her bachelorette sash. Us guys who have the tables and such are more than happy to pour a drink for the bachelorette and even her friends at times. Personality goes a long way with us guys. Have a conversation and such, please don't just expect a drink as we then go into a defense mode to protect against the bottle rat.

Go after both pool parties and clubs. Personally I am not a fan of Hakkasan for guest list or pre sale only because I feel it is set up for the bottle service crowd.

Most of the major pools/clubs have bachelorette dinner/club/pool packages. My wife did her bachelorette dinner at Andrea's and party at XS and Surrender but did not do the table as they had her do a burn book. They stayed at another hotel and they got a limo to pick them up, bring the to the Vegas sign to do pics then over to Wynn.Check out the different packages they offer:

http://xslasvegas.com/book/bachelorette

Marquee also does them:

http://bachelorette.marqueelasvegas.com/

Last edited by kp3205; 02-19-2016, 07:26 AM.
      Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

If you're going for the week also look at Sunday and Monday night options, those will have lower bottle minimums and you'll get specials at even some of the bigger clubs. I'm pretty sure I've seen XS and Marquee mentioned as having 2 bottles of vodka for a certain price.

Comment

Great link to some deals as Sodimm suggests. Know that Tryst is no longer in play though. Also read the last post on this link as Eric discusses a few deals also.

http://forums.jackcolton.com/forum/l...uring-the-week

Comment

Thanks so much for the information! I also wanted to ask what the best clubs are for each night? Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday? And if it is reasonable to go to be put on multiple guest-lists and go to multiple clubs in one night by ourselves or if we should invest in a club crawl? Also, what are some of the restaurants that have a happy hour and that would be good for a low budget? Lastly, any fun day activities or bars that would be nice to go to? Thanks again for the information and helping a newbie out, it can be overwhelming! Haha!

Comment

Check out the club guide page, it gives you a rundown of the clubs open on a particular day.
              http://www.jackcolton.com/guide-categories/club/
              You can then narrow it down to the type of music\particular DJ you want to see. As far as doing the multiple guest lists in one night, I think most of them close their lists at a particular time, so you might not want to chance going somewhere and not getting in and then having to go back to the original club you came from. There are some who have done the club crawls on the forum and had a great time. The one con I've read is that if you hit a club you really like, you could end up staying and will have to find your own ride back. If you're staying a few nights, I would guest list one that you really want to go to each night and do it that way. It'll be a club crawl over multiple days.

If your budget doesn't allow, chances are there'll be tons of guys who'll buy you drinks\invite you to sit at their table. Depending on the night and club some will offer you a table if it's not sold, but don't depend on that. If you really want to experience a Vegas club and have the budget, check this page out for some of the specials depending on the night. Tryst is gone and I've seen people post getting deals at Marquee.
              http://www.jackcolton.com/articles/b...-bottle-deals/

If you want to post a budget per person and the exact days of the week you'll be in town, there are tons of forum members who can suggest itineraries for you along with the DJs.

I'll let other people chime in on bars and restaurants.

Comment

I am all about happy hour and I go all across the board. Keeping budget in mind:

Cabo Wabo Cantina in Planet Hollywood's Miracle Mile has $3 street tacos Mon-Thurs from 3-6 PM and $5 beers and shots.

Sushi Roku which is in the Shoppes at Caesars has $5 wine, $6 wells and certain sushi rolls between $4-$6 each from 4-7 PM daily

Brand Steakhouse at Monte Carlo which is my go to for a great steak dinner has $8 appetizers while Diablo's Cantina at Monte Carlo has $4 tacos both are 3-7 PM daily. The Pub in Monte Carlo also is solid with $3-$6 food selections for happy hour but is primarily bar food, sliders and such.

I've stayed at Hard Rock the last 2 trips and 35 Steaks and Martinis has great priced bar bites, and Pink Taco's happy hour everything on their happy hour menu is $6 each including wine, wells, margaritas and sangria. I'm a huge fan of Culinary Dropout's happy hour especially the nachos and pretzels with fondue. Everything was around $6 each for the food.

McCall's at the Stratosphere 2 for 1 cocktails and domestic beers and had 50 cent wings, $2 tacos and I swear my wife's champagne was $2 or $3 a glass.

I heard both STK and Scarpeta that are at Cosmo have happy hours from 5:30 to 7 and are solid but I have not tried those.

Here's a great link to all of the M Life hotels' restaurants' happy hours:

http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/las-vegas-happy-hour.php

Not sure if this fits what you are looking for but it gives you an idea.

Comment

Thanks kp for the eats and drink rundown. I'm staying at PH on my upcoming trip the first night which is a Wednesday before moving on to Encore to meet everyone else coming in the next night. I'm going to hit up that Cabo Wabo Cantina.

Comment

I'm very interested in it, looking forward to the next participate in such activities.

tags: clubwear wholesale, party dresses wholesale

Comment

Thanks for information nice discussion about Bachelorette party.

Bachelorette Party Bus

Comment

Hey HMP, My name is Christian Jones. I am a host for all of Wynn Nightlife and Encore Beach Club. I will be more than happy help assist you guys in making the bachelorette party a memorable one. You can contact me at any time on my cell phone. 702-443-7095. I look forward to talking with you
                        VIP Host
                        Encore Beach Club & WynnNightlife

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
                          Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                          ryan850
                          good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                          Yesterday, 03:10 PM
                        • ryan850
                          EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
                          ryan850
                          Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
                          Yesterday, 03:06 PM
                        • SpykeYs
                          Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
                          SpykeYs
                          6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
                          04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
                        Working...
                        X