Bachelorette Party Early April - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bachelorette Party Early April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelorette Party Early April

So I'm having my bachelorette party in early April. This would be my 4th time in Vegas. I'm trying to figure out the best option for getting a table. Was offered an outside table at XS for $550 as a part of their Bachelorette Package, but after reading horror stories online about their outside tables i'm not sure if its worth it. As a group we've done a table in the boombox room in Marquee and also in the LingLing room at Hakkasan, however we didn't pay for them either time.

What are the best options for a group of 5 girls for a table in the $550 range for Saturday night. We don't mind not being in the main room, but would rather not be outside. Also, we don't have to be at a tier 1. We like all music but mostly hip hop. Should we just take our chance with the outside table at XS?

My wife did her bachelorette dinner at Andrea's and party at XS but did not do the table as they had her do a burn book. Have you contacted Marquee about their bachelorette packages?

http://bachelorette.marqueelasvegas.com/

Since you are flexible with location, I would mention you got a free table in the boombox earlier and if they were still available. If not then ask if they would match the XS offer you have. Never hurts to ask.
    Last edited by kp3205; 02-12-2016, 05:32 AM.
    Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X