30th Birthday - April 22/24 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

30th Birthday - April 22/24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 30th Birthday - April 22/24

    I am planning a trip to Vegas for my 30th birthday in April. We plan on getting in Friday and doing a nice dinner and then just going to a fun karaoke or piano bar. Saturday we are going to try to get a cabana at a pool and than depending on our state of mind after that, we're either going to bar hang, gamble or go to a club. I am not high maintenance, I don't need the newest/fanciest, but I also don't want to stay at the Flamingo. (no offense) Here are my questions and any advice would be so appreciated!!
    - Nice hotel on the strip with good black jack tables. Budget of approx $300 a night
    - I want to get a cabana for a pool party. Doesn't necessarily have to be WetRepublic wild, but want a fun crowd. What are the best pools/cabana set ups?
    - Club with reasonable table reservation costs (doesn't have to be the hippest/most crowded club - just one my girlfriends and I can get dressed up for, have our own space and dance)

    - Unique dining experience, not steak house exclusive. Something we can dress vegas fancy for and feel important even though we aren't.

    Thanks for your help!


  • #2
    For hotels, I'd stick with Cosmo or Palazzo/Venetian. Wynn/Encore is really nice but more pricey. Depending on how many people, I always recommend the bella suites at Palazzo/Venetian.

    For clubs, I think Drai's is your best bet. Tier 1 club feel without paying the tier 1 costs. It won't be cheap but I think it's good value.

    I'll have to defer to someone else regarding dinner.

    Have fun. I'll be doing the dirty 30 next year!
    2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

    2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

    2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

    Comment


    • #3
      You may want to look at Wynn's bachelorette packages and inquire to see if they can do the same thing for a birthday bash? My wife did her bachelorette party there and had a blast while staying elsewhere. Hit the view packages on the left and then scroll down to see the cost to add on bottle service. XS with 1 bottle of vodka and a bottle of champagne with a table for 8 for $520 is not a bad deal. They did the dinner at Andrea's

      http://xslasvegas.com/book/bachelorette

      Marquee does one also that may be able to do the same for a birthday. Scroll down to the bachelorette packages pricing.

      http://bachelorette.marqueelasvegas.com/

      Hope this helps.

      Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks so much for the info!

        Comment


        • #5
          I think I'll be coming this same weekend with a group of friends. I'll be doing a bunch of research on hotel prices, BS costs, etc so if you have any questions about any of that, I'm happy to forward you the info I find out.
          2011: Palazzo | Tao | Moon

          2014: Venetian | Tao | Hak | EBC | XS

          2015: Cromwell | Drai's | Palazzo | Tryst | XS | Omnia | Nightswim

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          There are no results that meet this criteria.

          Working...
          X