Just as the username would suggest :-) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Just as the username would suggest :-)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just as the username would suggest :-)

Hi Guys!

23 year old lad hailing from the London, England. Heading to Vegas from 9th September - 15th September 2014 with 4 other mates all same age group.

Now I've had plenty of what I would call "how the f**K did I end up here" nights in central London, but I've been told to expect an experience far beyond what once could ever imagine.

JC seems a cool place to maybe meet some seasoned Vegas goers, to steer the troops, or even offer some friendly advice.

Open to table sharing, and plenty of wild nights, then get in touch... We are bunch of down to earth "banterful (look it up on urban dictionary lol)"

Just a few questions, would people advise going through promoters and getting them to organize our itinerary?

Thanks in advanced

1st- your going during Fight weekend- The fight is Mayweather v Maidana II at mgm grand on Saturday night
    Fight weekend is really busy/exciting in vegas

2nd- all the nightclubs/pool parties have mostly already announced lineups/what djs are playing- so have a look at those and see what you want to go to.

3rd- tables will be very high minimums because of the fight that weekend not sure what your group is looking to spend
    If your priced out do presale tickets

some lineups:
    XS 9/12 David Guetta 9/13 Avicii 9/14 David Guetta 9/15 Diplo
    encorebeach 9/12 madeon 9/13 David Guetta 9/14 Avicii
    Surrender 9/11 Morgan page 9/12 Diplo 9/13 Macklemoer & Ryan lewis
    Hakkasan 9/11 Dada Life 9/12 Tiesto 9/13 Hardwell 9/14 Hardwell
    Wet Republic 9/13 Tiesto 9/14 Afrojack
    Marquee 9/13 Kaskade

Comment

Hey Artedm,

Thanks for the reply, yes fortunately/unfortunately for us... (However you want to look at it ) for us t's fight weekend. I would say our budget for the time we are there will be a minimum of $15K possibly more. And I would say that is for 3 big nights out on the best nights ( your recommendations are welcome). Do you think we would be able to get table service for 3 nights with that budget?

Music wise we are big Hip hop and house fans, which clubs would you suggest for this?

What does pre-sale tickets get you?

Comment

To educate you on vegas-
        the clubs are accessible to people who just want entry- presale tickets- to tables where you can spend $15K+++++ in one sitting at one event.

Table service is usually 1 bottle per group of 4 to start+ tax/tip which can run 28%-40% on top+ higher spend for better tables + higher minimums for special events.
        For tables its important to ask about bottles prices/location/ are there bottle specials you usually get bottle specials Sunday-Thursday
        For example one bottle might cost $600+28%tax/tip $770+
        so 6 bottles x 600= 3600 with 28% on top around $4600 x3 = $14k
        So you have to plan your schedule/budget if your going to go out each night- 6 nightclubs and maybe 4 pool parties (Saturday/Sunday are best pool party days)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tonyyarddog2
          Reply to EDC Weekend (5/16 - 5/19)
          tonyyarddog2
          Have a group of 4 looking to get a table at LIV Thurs (5/16) of EDC week (Dom Dolla X John Summit) 2 couples rn?looking for a few more to join to get...
          05-09-2024, 04:25 PM
        • Teenagentec
          Reply to December Trip - Pool Party/Day Club
          Teenagentec
          Your December trip sounds like it's going to be a blast! I totally get wanting to make the most of your time in Miami, even if it's not scorching hot...
          05-09-2024, 07:15 AM
        • artedm
          Reply to Memorial Day May 27
          artedm
          monday may 27
          greg lopez - tao beach
          amiri paul- matquee day
          dj shift- wet republic
          murphu kennedy- liquid
          jt - dayligh...
          05-09-2024, 06:50 AM
        Working...