Hi from Georgia - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Hi from Georgia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi from Georgia

    My wife and I are going to Vegas in late July, for the first time, to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. I actually went when I was 15 with my family, but that doesn't really count, since all I could do then was go to the arcade.

    I'm 37, my wife is 34. We are a couple of introverts most of the year, but we go to Atlanta once a year around valentines and let our hair down, hitting a strip club, getting wasted, that sort of thing. Hoping to have 5 days of that in July. Wanting to do a mix of adult things, gambling, and some typical tourist spots. Neither of us were ever big partiers in our younger days, and neither dance much, but with some alcohol I've been known to look foolish on a dance floor.

    I will be browsing the forums over the next couple of days trying to make sure what ever questions I have are not already answered. Looks like some friendly folks on here, though, from what I've seen so far.

    Anyways, hi all. Doesn't look like this section of the forum gets much love, but figured I'd come here before asking questions elsewhere.

  • #2
    Welcome! Hope you both have fun in July! Have you two been looking at anything specific to do in Vegas?
    Palms Place - 2008
    Aria - NYE 2011
    Luxor - 2012
    Aria - July 30th - August 5th 2014
    Aria - July 30th - August 3rd 2016


    My favorite drink is the next one

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ArmyVegas View Post
      Welcome! Hope you both have fun in July! Have you two been looking at anything specific to do in Vegas?
      Still making the plans. Looking at the Zombie Burlesque show since it's on sale for like 29 bucks, maybe the adult cir du solet,
      We're staying at the MGM, so I guess whatever casinos are closest. Probably Rhino for our strip club night. Still looking at dance clubs, if we go to one. Maybe bare for a topless pool experience, though little worried of getting turned down for not being young and fit enough, not really sure how those pools work. Probably gonna rent a car and drive out to Hoover dam.

      Any recommendations are always welcome.

      Comment


      • #4
        Welcome to the board.

        Since you're staying at MGM just use their pool there that is available for people staying at their properties. Great pool and lots of space. You can also sign up on Wet Republic's website which is at MGM and get on their guest list for free entry. Just pick the date and fill out the form.

        If you want to go to any of the other pool parties like Encore or Marquee, wife, myself and our group only do pre sale tickets. Guaranteed entry before a certain time when buying pre sale. I am no Abercrombie at 44 though the wife is 12 years younger and you will see all walks of life. I go board shorts, t shirt and ball cap as yes the hair is thinning and the Irish in me dictates that w/o it I will be a lobster and peel. Age is only a number in Vegas so enjoy.
        Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kp3205 View Post
          Welcome to the board.

          Since you're staying at MGM just use their pool there that is available for people staying at their properties. Great pool and lots of space. You can also sign up on Wet Republic's website which is at MGM and get on their guest list for free entry. Just pick the date and fill out the form.

          If you want to go to any of the other pool parties like Encore or Marquee, wife, myself and our group only do pre sale tickets. Guaranteed entry before a certain time when buying pre sale. I am no Abercrombie at 44 though the wife is 12 years younger and you will see all walks of life. I go board shorts, t shirt and ball cap as yes the hair is thinning and the Irish in me dictates that w/o it I will be a lobster and peel. Age is only a number in Vegas so enjoy.
          Thanks for the tips! Right now the plans are to go to Bare on Monday, but that could change. We are not huge partiers, so the "people watching" would be a lot better at Bare then some huge pool party.

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          There are no results that meet this criteria.

          Working...
          X