Kanye Oct 25 at the MGM, then what? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Kanye Oct 25 at the MGM, then what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye Oct 25 at the MGM, then what?

Hi JackColton peeps,

I've been using these forums on this site for the last 3 years, starting when I had to plan a bachelor party. This site rocks and helped me immensely to figure out what I had to do to get 12 guys into a club! Thank you Jack Colton.

Anyway, I will be back with a buddy of mine on Oct 25th to see Kanye at the MGM grand. We're trying to figure out some kind of Kanye -> club combination. I assume Kanye will play till about 11:30, which means that we won't be at the club till about 12-12:15.

Can anyone give any advice on this problem? I know even when you get BS, you should be at the club no later than 11pm. My assumption is that we will have to go to a Tier 2 club with a more lax front door policy. Any advice?

Plus, if anyone wants to split a bottle on Oct 25 or 26, let me know. We're interested in: Marquee, The Light, Hak. Open to other places also.

Peace!

Originally posted by pc101 View Post
    Hi JackColton peeps,

I've been using these forums on this site for the last 3 years, starting when I had to plan a bachelor party. This site rocks and helped me immensely to figure out what I had to do to get 12 guys into a club! Thank you Jack Colton.

Anyway, I will be back with a buddy of mine on Oct 25th to see Kanye at the MGM grand. We're trying to figure out some kind of Kanye -> club combination. I assume Kanye will play till about 11:30, which means that we won't be at the club till about 12-12:15.

Can anyone give any advice on this problem? I know even when you get BS, you should be at the club no later than 11pm. My assumption is that we will have to go to a Tier 2 club with a more lax front door policy. Any advice?

Plus, if anyone wants to split a bottle on Oct 25 or 26, let me know. We're interested in: Marquee, The Light, Hak. Open to other places also.

Peace!
    Went to Light and Hak recently. Personally thought Light was better. Some of my personal preferences about tables but that just me you can msg me for more details. I have ques for u about as well.

Comment

Actually, I haven't been to Hak or Light yet. I've been to Tao, Surrender, XS and Marquee. I've read a lot of good things about Light, and have heard so-so reviews for Hak. However, I'm interested in hearing about the "hip hop" room at Hak. What do you like about Light? Feel free to ask me anything... since I'm a noob, I can't PM anyone yet.

Originally posted by jcoltoner View Post
      Hi JackColton peeps,

Peace!
      Went to Light and Hak recently. Personally thought Light was better. Some of my personal preferences about tables but that just me you can msg me for more details. I have ques for u about as well.

Comment

Hak doesn't have outdoor area and is just a massive club and has too much going on but some people like that.

Light is more structured tables are roped off and seem less hectic.

Didn't make it too hiphop room as it was just pain to get around (had to take elevator). I guess Hak is like Marquee but no outdoor area.

But u can prob check it out in person on Thur when its slower and see if u like it then go back Sat.

Comment

Hi JackColton peeps,

Peace!
          If you want your own table, Basically what you can do is Pre-pay your table with a host. I did it a lot for clients, at night I would go check table in for them, and then they would arrive late or whenever. Or just go later to a club after 1am usually and the lines aren't that bad at most. Light/XS/ marquee do hit capacity often so general admission is the last thing you may wanna do on that weekend.
          Isaac Kaz Curry
          Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
          Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
          Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Thanks Kaz. How does the prepay take place? For instance, would I show up at the club like at 8pm and pay the host and get a receipt?

Originally posted by kazflair View Post
            If you want your own table, Basically what you can do is Pre-pay your table with a host. I did it a lot for clients, at night I would go check table in for them, and then they would arrive late or whenever. Or just go later to a club after 1am usually and the lines aren't that bad at most. Light/XS/ marquee do hit capacity often so general admission is the last thing you may wanna do on that weekend.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X