New to Vegas need advice! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

New to Vegas need advice!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Vegas need advice!

Went to Vegas this last weekend for a short trip, unfortunately with some very very conservative friends (I don't mean political). So no clubs, no partying, no crazy, very frugal.

My best buddy for the last 8 years is turning 21 before Memorial day next year. Him, myself and one other friend (all guys) are gonna go to Vegas for Memorial day weekend Fri-Mon. (Be there Fri night, Sat night, Sun night). I want to just go balls to the walls. In the last year we all got ourselves in some pretty good jobs. I'm looking at spending about 2000-2500 per person not including gambling money.

The main focus of this trip will be partying with as many women as we can find, and drinking plenty. We are all definitely good looking enough, and dressing up for clubs, etc. not a problem.

I want to get the giant corner terrace room at the Cosmo. We will be bringing women up to our room, and I figure that one would make it incredibly easy. Also, we can stock alcohol, and buy food to save some money during the day, as they have a full kitchen. First question, I can afford to pay the 750 a night, but is the best way to get it cheaper to wait for the 20% off deal they always have 1-2 months in advance and then show that to the LNF at the Marriott website?

Is the Cosmo the best place for our intentions?

We want to go clubbing the 3 nights. I know getting in with 3 guys isn't the easiest. One of the nights we will do bottle service for sure. What 3 places should we go to (there will be amazing shows at any of them considering the holiday I'm sure), and which one should we do bottle service at? Any idea of cost, say we drink 2 bottles and want to be in a decent spot to bring women to the table?

Any tips for getting into the other 2 clubs? Or should we just buy advance tickets and get in line early/talk to some women and get them to join up with us?

Other than that, any other advice for making this just fantastic? (No strip clubs, I'd rather focus my time and money on getting the real thing).

P.S. Sorry for the novel, and I know it's way in advance I just want to plan it out the best I can, have to arrange work months ahead.

Hey, im heading to Vegas in May next year from the UK and the best suite i've found is at the Elara....any reason you would prefer cosmo? Is the Elara awful? Difficult to get a clear picture here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jroades26 View Post

Yes. Just the right amount of 'wrong'.

We want to go clubbing the 3 nights. I know getting in with 3 guys isn't the easiest. One of the nights we will do bottle service for sure. What 3 places should we go to (there will be amazing shows at any of them considering the holiday I'm sure), and which one should we do bottle service at? Any idea of cost, say we drink 2 bottles and want to be in a decent spot to bring women to the table?
      Good contenders for you would be a Tier 2 or Tier 3 table at 1OAK (Talk to Joey Orr, probably looking at a 1 Bottle Minimum), a Mezzanine Table at LIGHT (Talk to Noah Ortiz or ***** Sweet, probably a $1k minimum spend), a Mezzanine Table at Hakkasan (Talk to Thomas Gorman, guess is between $1k and $1.5k), or a back wall table at XS (Talk to Ryan Perrings, looking at between a $1k min. or higher depending on the night) for your Bottle Service Night.

For the other nights, you could do General Admission / Pre-Sales to a Tier 1 like XS, Marquee, LIGHT or Hakkasan, but you may consider a table at a Tier 2 Club like Tao, Tryst, or Hyde.
      "Bringing a girl to Vegas is like bringing a warm beer to a bar that serves FREE COLD BEERS... and everyone sitting there just spilling Cold Beer all over the place and you have to pretend you just loooove your warm beer." - Andy Haynes

Comment

BSM, thanks for the Tier 2 level pricing. Really helpful. I'm going next month and there will only be my friend and I (2 dudes) so our options are either to find JC member to bottle split, or find a one bottle minimum. Do you know any other 1 bottle mins places?
        Thanks again!

Originally posted by BSM View Post

Good contenders for you would be a Tier 2 or Tier 3 table at 1OAK (Talk to Joey Orr, probably looking at a 1 Bottle Minimum), a Mezzanine Table at LIGHT (Talk to Noah Ortiz or ***** Sweet, probably a $1k minimum spend), a Mezzanine Table at Hakkasan (Talk to Thomas Gorman, guess is between $1k and $1.5k), or a back wall table at XS (Talk to Ryan Perrings, looking at between a $1k min. or higher depending on the night) for your Bottle Service Night.

For the other nights, you could do General Admission / Pre-Sales to a Tier 1 like XS, Marquee, LIGHT or Hakkasan, but you may consider a table at a Tier 2 Club like Tao, Tryst, or Hyde.

Comment

Originally posted by pc101 View Post
          BSM, thanks for the Tier 2 level pricing. Really helpful. I'm going next month and there will only be my friend and I (2 dudes) so our options are either to find JC member to bottle split, or find a one bottle minimum. Do you know any other 1 bottle mins places?
          Thanks again!

Originally posted by BSM View Post

For most places if you contact them for a table for 2 guys, they will do a 1 Bottle Minimum. You're not going to get terrific real estate (probably a small table with 2 chairs) but worth a try. The new spots like Light and Hakkasan, you may not be able to get a 1 Bottle Min... but most other places, shouldn't be a problem.

I'll be out there first weekend of October... when are you gonna be there?
          "Bringing a girl to Vegas is like bringing a warm beer to a bar that serves FREE COLD BEERS... and everyone sitting there just spilling Cold Beer all over the place and you have to pretend you just loooove your warm beer." - Andy Haynes

Comment

Going to be there Oct 25, 26... Yeah, I figured Hakkasan and Light might be a stretch, but I'll give it a try. Others on my list are Marquee, 1OAK, Pure, just to name a few.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
              Buy Real Driver License
              fionakim888
              We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
              We also erase your bad records from the...
              Yesterday, 07:21 AM
            • DAlex111
              Reply to
              DAlex111
              just me, 1m
              03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
            • SpykeYs
              SpykeYs
              How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
              03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
            Working...
            X