Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Vegas Local

Hi all,

I started reading JC about 3 months ago before I moved to Vegas. It's been an excellent resource for me, and I've learned a great deal. I will probably always stop by the forums to read up on coming events, but I figured it's high time I contribute and share my experiences so far.

I have stayed at about half of the hotels on the strip, and found each to have its own charm. My favorite clubs are Hakkasan (which I call 'the green monster'), XS, and Body English. Hakk is a beast, and beautiful throughout. The Ling Ling lounge across from the main area is perfect to warm up and get tipsy. XS is also amazing with eyecandy everywhere, but besides the main dance floor I like staying outside. Haven't been there on a Sunday yet for Nightswim, but it's on the top of my bucket list. About Body English... It's a bit off the strip, darker and maybe not as 'fancy' as Hakkasan and XS, but it reminds me of the typical big Chicago club that I'm used to and always have good times there.

Unfortunately, I don't have any experience with BS or reserved tables. Unless I get in with a big group I don't have any plans for it because I like to go out often and bounce around, it's hard to justify. I wonder if any other locals get BS regularly and with the prices at the nice places HOW? Ha.

Before I get burned out, my plans are to explore some of the venues in the downtown area around Freemont, visit the pool parties I haven't been to yet before Spring (EBC for sure), and find a cool edgy more alternative club with different music to mix it up.

One cool thing about living here is I'm next to a big dayclub and can hear the music all day long. Instead of thinking it's annoying, I like knowing I'm always hearing some of the world's best DJ's newest stuff!

Cheers,
    DarkSide

Photo from Midsummer's Eve party at the Palms this weekend.

palms10.jpg

Thanks for the info. I've been wondering about Body English. Do you like to go there during "Regular" hours, or for after hours. I'm thinking about doing after hours there...

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSide View Post
      Hi all,

I started reading JC about 3 months ago before I moved to Vegas. It's been an excellent resource for me, and I've learned a great deal. I will probably always stop by the forums to read up on coming events, but I figured it's high time I contribute and share my experiences so far.

I have stayed at about half of the hotels on the strip, and found each to have its own charm. My favorite clubs are Hakkasan (which I call 'the green monster'), XS, and Body English. Hakk is a beast, and beautiful throughout. The Ling Ling lounge across from the main area is perfect to warm up and get tipsy. XS is also amazing with eyecandy everywhere, but besides the main dance floor I like staying outside. Haven't been there on a Sunday yet for Nightswim, but it's on the top of my bucket list. About Body English... It's a bit off the strip, darker and maybe not as 'fancy' as Hakkasan and XS, but it reminds me of the typical big Chicago club that I'm used to and always have good times there.

Unfortunately, I don't have any experience with BS or reserved tables. Unless I get in with a big group I don't have any plans for it because I like to go out often and bounce around, it's hard to justify. I wonder if any other locals get BS regularly and with the prices at the nice places HOW? Ha.

Before I get burned out, my plans are to explore some of the venues in the downtown area around Freemont, visit the pool parties I haven't been to yet before Spring (EBC for sure), and find a cool edgy more alternative club with different music to mix it up.

One cool thing about living here is I'm next to a big dayclub and can hear the music all day long. Instead of thinking it's annoying, I like knowing I'm always hearing some of the world's best DJ's newest stuff!

Cheers,
      DarkSide

Photo from Midsummer's Eve party at the Palms this weekend.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2304[/ATTACH]
      Welcome, this place is crazy! If you can go out Sun- Thurs, myself and other industry folk go out ALL THE TIME, we always get tables! Ladies are always invited so feel free to hit me up and join. Add me on face for added entertainment
      Isaac Kaz Curry
      Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
      Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
      Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X