LDW Shoutout - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

LDW Shoutout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LDW Shoutout

    Hey guys, I've been on here before but it has been years since I posted. Been to Vegas a bunch (SLC resident). Coming down with friends for LDW. 2 single guys (me and another) and an engaged couple. Few other people may wind up showing up but we're the ones who are 100%.

    I get there Thursday night (I'm driving) and they're all flying in Friday, staying through Monday morning at the Venetian.

    Here's our LDW club plan:

    Friday -
    Night: Sebastian Ingrosso at The Light

    Saturday -
    Day: Steve Angello at Surrender (EBC) - Posted in the LDW thread about this one if anyone wants to split cabana/etc.
    Night: Calvin Harris at Hakkasan

    Sunday (last day we're there) Kaskade at Tao for his 6 hour redux set.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X