Annual Summer Vegas Reunion - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Annual Summer Vegas Reunion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Annual Summer Vegas Reunion

    Driving out to Vegas tonight for my 4th trip (3rd annual trip with this group). 7 college guys all either recent grads or guys going for a 5th year victory lap. Trip started with all of us going to Vegas for our 21st bdays together, all firends since high school, although most of us live in different cities now. Staying in a wraparound at the Cosmo Thurs-Sun. Bottle service Friday night at Light for Thomas Gold (cannot wait to check this place out and Gold always kills it), Saturday daybed at Marquee for Chuckie, then general admission for Kaskade that night, unless someone wins it big at the tables

    Haven't been to Vegas in 6 months and I am just sitting at work like a kid on Christmas, so I thought I'd post this and just amp myself up even more lol. Cannot wait for one hell of a weekend.

    Oh and I will definitely post a trip report!

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X